How do I charge my Vision Spinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ1981

Aug 14, 2012
Maryland
This is probably a stupid question... I got a Spinner from a friend for my birthday after he asked what I wanted, and he bought me the 1300 mAh battery and nothing else. I figured that since it's basically an eGo battery the plug in charger that I got with my passthrough would work just fine, but there is no place to plug it into the battery. I should have done more research I guess. What do I need exactly and how does it work if there's no place to plug it in on the bottom?

Russ1981

Aug 14, 2012
Maryland
Great, thanks. I actually did some searching and found a combo with a wall charger attachment on Empire mods and it's cheaper that way, I'll have to wait until it comes back in stock though. Where does it plug in though? You can't remove the dial on the bottom, and the eGo passthrough had a thread cover to plug in the charger so I'm confused.

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
you charge it by the atty screw 510 threads..it screws on like you would screw on a carto or atty etc..

ego%20charger%20attach.jpg

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Charge it when you want to. Don't wait till it's dead. It will love your for it. When the light turns green it's a done deal. "PLEASE DON'T CHARGE IT AND THEN GO TO BED THOUGH" Never leave anything like these batteries unattended. It's a once in a lifetime thing thing that something might go wrong but always better safe than sorry. Just my :2c:

Reactions: ktcmojo

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Charge it when you want to. Don't wait till it's dead. It will love your for it. When the light turns green it's a done deal. "PLEASE DON'T CHARGE IT AND THEN GO TO BED THOUGH" Never leave anything like these batteries unattended. It's a once in a lifetime thing thing that something might go wrong but always better safe than sorry. Just my :2c:

good advice..never leave li-ions unattended..those buggers cannot be trusted! lol

Reactions: ktcmojo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread