Best RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

overall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
TEXAS
1st choice is the real DID from mm vapors. Reasons.....large wick hole allows form thicker wick and no dry hits. Can leave screw in fill hole and take it anywhere and it won't leak. Maker is very active on the forum. No waiting lists. Air hole always lines up with the wick. High quality stainless steel so will last forever. Super vapor, super flavor.
2. Cobra ......this is a pain to get it working right but when you do the genesis performs very well. Tiny wick hole makes setup very challenging. Has to have the fill hole open so will leak in your pocket.
3. Z-atty .... this has some issues but with solid wick does work well. Will also leak.
What's the best rba money can buy and why? Without modifying The stock version of it. This is all personal opinion but I'd like to hear everyone's opinion.

Go!!!

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just really wish I could fine a RBA that works well and will not leak.

You can accomplish this with a real DID. I have 4 DID's running right now (Standard, short and 2 mini's), and at least 2 of them go everywhere with me. No leaks if set up right. Leave the fill screw in, and make sure there is a gap between the side of the wick hole and the wick allowing air to enter the tank through the wick hole.

I have no experience with the did clones, and have no intention of gaining such experience due to the reasons listed in overall's post:

...Maker is very active on the forum. No waiting lists. Air hole always lines up with the wick. High quality stainless steel so will last forever. Super vapor, super flavor.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I just really wish I could fine a RBA that works well and will not leak.

Problem is the design, theres no way to drill a hole into the tank body and also stop fluid from coming out of the same hole.

while it will not make them leak proof, people have stuffed the hole with larger wicks to at least make them more leak resistant.

and not sure where these guys are getting them but the real did is always sold out when I check lol but the gemini looks coooool and am interested

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Problem is the design, theres no way to drill a hole into the tank body and also stop fluid from coming out of the same hole.

while it will not make them leak proof, people have stuffed the hole with larger wicks to at least make them more leak resistant.

and not sure where these guys are getting them but the real did is always sold out when I check lol but the gemini looks coooool and am interested

My Penelope never ever leaks. To be fair he said RBA, not necessarily Genesis. But yeah, pretty much all genesis can leak if upside down. The juice will eventually wick down and into the top cam and if the air hole is aimed down then yeah, leak. That said of my list my Hellfire, Steam Machine Geni or SVT, Penelope, GTUS, Genesis LV nor fake DID leak for the most part as the fill hole is at least plugged.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Let's say genesis. At,east that's what comes to my mind when you say RBA. And so many options. With about the same price tag. How does one choose?

For the beginner, my vote goes to either the AGA, or the AGA-T. The reason: They are inexpensive. A good place to start, and see if you like rebuildables, before dropping major coin on one of the high end RBAs. Also, they are designed to easily set up using either silica/cotton wicks, or ss mesh, so you can decide which method works best for you.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I already have a griffin. Which isn't the best but it will do for now I guess. I am looking into and AGA-T but I would like to eventually get a higher end genny. Hence the thread

I love the Griffins. I actually prefer them over the AGA-Ts when I'm out and about, because of the smaller size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread