Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
We have oodles of Halo now every strength and flavour available for us to bring in. So busy today didn't have time to nab a bottle of Tribecca yet for myself :(

Also got the 1300mAh VV Revolver eGo (aka vision spinner) $19.95!

All the Vamo's have steel buttons now.

World premiere of the Eigate 808d SEALED 65mm battery so you can use them as spares and replacements for the Innokin AIO. The 65mm battery also allows the lid to close on the mega 808d pcc we carry. Anyone that got the kit with 180mAh batteries and can't close the lid while charging can have a set of the new 65mm FREE and keep the ones you have been using of course.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm think that's about it other then a few other tid bits and restocks.

A couple things have been put on hold while we adjust to all our new customers that have been stopping by since ECF has bestowed the honor of us being a Forum Supplier.

I didn't have time the other day to thank ECF and all our great customers that have been with us for over a year now. Your support and dedication is making the horizon in Canada brighter for all vapors.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Very nice - my only complaint is that you got Halo a few days after I placed my order. :p I gotta get some Tribecca in my next order. :)

haha that always happens so new stuff all the time :)

Hey Mopar, when you add Belgian Coco to your wish list or cart the wrong mg gets added.

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up.

It pushes itself sales are brisk.

We do have to up the MSRP to $19.99 because another beloved Canadian Supplier that likes to lurk on our site reported that we were selling for less then MSRP. Imagine that! :) Nice thing is later in the day they placed an order with us(not for Halo). So we spoke to the goods folks at Halo and they agree that we should be at the $19.99. They also agree to the fact that Canadians should have access to their product without worrying about customs at the same price so we will be running sales in tandem with them. If Halo is on sale in the US we will have the same sale but with our normal shipping rates(over $100 free expedited because we get dinged so hard on shipping $) Going to have to figure it out but wanted you all to know that the site pricing will be bumped today in the next few hours.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
It pushes itself sales are brisk.

Not what I meant mopar in the least, I'm certain Halo sales are doing well. In terms of "pushing" I was referring to "mindfield's" video reviews...he's to humble to mention those Halo reviews, which are excellent as always and I thought the community wouldn't mind getting his take on the product.

Last edited:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Anyone have an opinion about the Halo Captain Jack? I am thinking of trying ...

I tried this in a Vivi when I was waiting for someone to come out of surgery, so I wasn't paying much attention to the flavour. At that time it just seemed like a very sugary Jack Daniel's taste - I'm *very* biased against sugar taste in liquids.

Since you asked, I decided to try this again dripping and to me this tastes like a very dry tobacco (pipe seems accurate) and Jack Daniel's, specially the sour mash taste. I wouldn't suggest it if you're not a big tobacco vaper. The throat hit is pretty strong on this, I don't know if I'd go as far as reckless though. :)

I don't know if that helps any.

We do have to up the MSRP to $19.99 because another beloved Canadian Supplier that likes to lurk on our site reported that we were selling for less then MSRP. Imagine that! :) Nice thing is later in the day they placed an order with us(not for Halo). So we spoke to the goods folks at Halo and they agree that we should be at the $19.99. They also agree to the fact that Canadians should have access to their product without worrying about customs at the same price so we will be running sales in tandem with them. If Halo is on sale in the US we will have the same sale but with our normal shipping rates(over $100 free expedited because we get dinged so hard on shipping $) Going to have to figure it out but wanted you all to know that the site pricing will be bumped today in the next few hours.

Those :censored: start naming names mopar, I know you want to. :p Halo's site is saying they have a 20% off holiday sale. :thumbs:

Last edited:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
awesome wanted to try some Halo..wish they did 10ml bottles to try em all..

They've got 7 ml bottles and sample packs. Are you going to get those in mopar ? You can't go too wrong with Halo, most of their flavours are decent, there's tons of good reviews on youtube and if you don't like them, they're always easy to get rid of. :p

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
20% off sale was waiting for someone to mention that :) Will get it figured out over the next day so hold your orders on halo until I can get it done :)

Too late ... went ahead this morning and ordered a bunch of tribeca :( Should have known, over the past year, that you would match or beat any price out there ! Next time I want something, I will e-mail Tom first :)

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
20% off sale was waiting for someone to mention that :) Will get it figured out over the next day so hold your orders on halo until I can get it done :)

Now's a good time to tell me to hold my order, not sure that I could have though. I started salivating as soon as I saw the Belgian Coco :p

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Just got my Halo juice order, I got Tribeca, Belgian Coco, Cafe Mocha and Twisted Java, all 18mg.

:p Drooling as soon as I opened the bag, all I could smell was a gooey chocolatey warm brownie. So if smell and taste are related I know I hit the vaping flavour jackpot.

Here's my take on them:
Cafe Mocha has a nice mellow hot chocolate taste, not to sweet. I don't really get a coffee taste in it. What a finish (I now know what that means) a smooth nutty hazelnut, the taste just lingers after the exhale. It has a milder TH then I'm used to, but it's enough and seems to be appropriate in the smoothness of the juice.

Tribeca has a very smooth tobacco taste with a hint of sweetness. I'm not sure if it's a subtle caramel or chocolate flavour I'm picking up in it. The TH is well defined. I was a bit concerned ordering this one because I'm not fond of the taste of American tobacco, (they have a cheap cigar smell to me) I'm relieved to find out this juice doesn't.

Belgian Coco can be summed up with one word. Orgasmic. It's tastes like a creamy rich hot coco & smells like warm fudge brownies. It has a nice TH to bring it all together.

Twisted Java was a nice surprise, a great combination of creamy mint and a nice smooth coffee finish.

Over all a :thumbs: up for the Halo juice. Yes it's pricey, but I think well worth it. I love the glass bottles and am surprised at how light in colour the juices are.

Without a doubt, some of the best juice I've had and I will be reordering some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread