Rebuildable Parts List Thread (Griffin, Hydra, Phoneix, Tiamat etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I am starting this thread in the hopes that some of you well informed and innovative guys and gals can populate it with the parts needed for any of the rebuildables. I receive a LOT of inquiries about screws, tanks, glass, wick etc.

If you know of a perfectly fitting screw replacement, a replacement glass tank, or anything even remotely related to a rebuildable I sell please post it here like so:

Item: Griffin
Part: Negative Screw
Where: (link to online hardware supplier or part number at Home Depot etc)
Cost: (if known)

Item: Tiamat
Part: Hole Grommet
Where: (link to online hardware supplier or part number at Home Depot etc)

If we keep this thread JUST to list parts it will keep it all organized in one place.
Please do not post questions, or follow ups (unless it points out a wrong part) post just parts if you have or know of them.

(Yes I know I made a spelling error in the title lol)

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
There is no need to buy these in packs of 100 guys and gals, I will be buying them and putting them on site. :)

I should have them by Tuesday some time.

That said, I will be putting them in packs. So they will be 1.99 for the set I think with the nuts, too expensive for sure, but if you have bought a griffin and I can verify it you can write in the comments of any order for a FREE pack of them (one free pack per griffin purchased).

This free offer is not for shipping them alone, you'd have to add them to an order.

I think you all know I already feel guilty about the costs but they can't be helped. Last time I put something on the site for .99 cents I was overwhelmed by one type orders and it really hurt the bottom line. Selling one item for .99 is not practical.

swarley... it's not a problem to post something that I cannot supply, that said I will see if I can get some of those as well.

bwoodroof

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cookeville, TN
www.facebook.com

AMUP0121

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Ohio
There is no need to buy these in packs of 100 guys and gals, I will be buying them and putting them on site. :)

I should have them by Tuesday some time.

That said, I will be putting them in packs. So they will be 1.99 for the set I think with the nuts, too expensive for sure, but if you have bought a griffin and I can verify it you can write in the comments of any order for a FREE pack of them (one free pack per griffin purchased).

This free offer is not for shipping them alone, you'd have to add them to an order.

I think you all know I already feel guilty about the costs but they can't be helped. Last time I put something on the site for .99 cents I was overwhelmed by one type orders and it really hurt the bottom line. Selling one item for .99 is not practical.

swarley... it's not a problem to post something that I cannot supply, that said I will see if I can get some of those as well.

Are these screws in yet and available for purchase? I have an order ready to place as soon as they become available.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Are these screws in yet and available for purchase? I have an order ready to place as soon as they become available.

they are but I have an issue with the nuts for the Tiamat, they are thin, I don;t think it matters but they are much thinner than the ones that come with it.

if you'd like a set just ask in the comments because I haven't posted them yet. I have others on the way to see if they are the right thickness to match the originals and will post them up when I get them.

see the post in the Tiamat thread first though I posted about all the screws.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Item: Tiamat
Part: Glass Tank
Where:https://www.ibtanked.com/custom-cut-tubes/16mm-20mm/20-0mm-x-2-5mm-detail
Ask for them to be cut to 23mm in length and your good to go:):)
glare.gif

Sorry for outsourcing Eric:nun::nun:
Thanks for linking, good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread