Trick to prevent eGo twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
Does anyone have a tip/trick how to prevent the twist button on the eGo twist to move by accident.
As we all know it's not easy to see where the battery is set at, the little dot is so tiny.
Lots of times after I charge the battery it has changed from say : 4.0 to 3.0

Sometimes I forget to look.

The twist button on my twist is very very loose.

Thanks in advance!

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
someone told me to put tape on it.. to prevent it from moving around.. mine came nice and tight.. but then loosened up after a while.. i used the tape once and it worked but it looked ugly.. so now i just learn to deal with it.. and check it every once in a while..

its worth it because these twists are awesome.

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida
Thanks for that advice.
I thought of that myself, but was thinking maybe there's a better way.

I did put tape around the dial, at least it's not moving anymore.
It was so loose, not funny, one little touch and it was back to 2.00 or something like that.

I used clear tape, I can hardly see it.

And yes, the twist is awesome!

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
Turn it up full blast and leave it there! I turn it all the way then back it off 1/4 or wherever you like it. I got used to that method pretty quick and do it without lookin' (by feel).

Uh no...Start off low then work your way up...If the max of 4.8v won't kill the LR atomizer/cartomizer then I'm sure the following day you'll be replacing the atomizer/cartomizer...

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
The dials on my 1000mah Twists are stiff enough that they never twist on their own. I pretty much keep them at just over 4 volts and they've performed flawlessly for months. I wrapped one of them in vinyl carbon fiber. You can use a wrap on your Twist and place it a little bit lower, so maybe it will cover the dial a little bit and hold it into place and not look like you're holding it together with tape.

Picture 35195.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread