What is your FAVORITE V~A~L Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise
I have a hard time picking a favorite juice... I vape one for a while like I just can't get enough of it. Then, inevitably, I find that I am getting tired of it so I put it away. That's never a problem because there is always another great juice to takes its place. What I find funny is after time has passed and I pick up that old favorite.... I wonder why in the world I put it down LOL....

This just happened with Santa's Pole... I was finally able to put it down in March... But as the Christmas season rolled back around I picked it up again... And WOALA I am addicted all over again… LOL

What is your favorite V~A~L juice?

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise
I've been sticking mainly to two for about a year now -- Cuppy Cake and Stl Gooey Butter Cake. Yummmmm

Those are YUMMY! The Gooey Butter Cake tastes Just like I remember it when my Grandpa bought it fresh from the Downtown St. Louis Bakery.... That was many more years ago than I care to admit... LOL

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Ohh Katann I have not vaped Pomberry Twist in a while :) I Got a new tank from a customer and have been on a Twig n Berries Kick check out this amazing tank :)
good pic.jpg

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Wow glad to see you guys get your own forum! I was on a D's All Day kick for a while there, but lately I've been craving bakery stuff. Going to be placing an order for some Snickerdoodle, AG's Dream, Pina Colada, and Strawberry Lavaflow. I've already tried the first 3 before and they are lovely. I have tried a few different Snickerdoodle's and find VAL's to be the best.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Wow.
Gooey Butter Cake is soooooooo good.
I am a Southern Girl at heart and this brought back those wonderful
Memories of the summer picnics at the farm.

I won this and AG's Dream in the movie trivia contest.
Gooey Butter cake is so Rich, caramelized sugar and the buttery cake just oozes in your mouth...Mmmmmmmm.
At the top of my reorder list on Payday.

AG's turn tomorrow :)

Thank you Vape~A~Licious you guys are the best :toast:
Did I mention the Super Sonic Shipping. Happy New Year Candy and Dlite :party:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
At the top of my list is StL Gooey Butter Cake. (I won't be caught without at least 30mls of it on hand) Followed closely by CinnaPear. and then Sinmint when I want an extra bite to my vape. I wasn't crazy for the CinnaPear at first so let it age for a couple of weeks. It is amazing what a bit of time does for this one. I blew through my original 10mls and then started stalking the mailman for my big bottle.

Right now I am also loving me some Holiday Cider. VAL is the only place I buy e-juice. Why branch away from perfection.

zeesmoker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Bahrain
My Faves are as follows:

1. Twig and Berries
2. Cinna Pear
3. Flaming Pillows
4. Razzle Dazzle Berry
5. Haunted
6. Pear Berry Compote
7. Golden Gate Punch
8. Haunted

I didn't care for:

1. AG's Dream
2. Snickerdoodle

Guess I'm not a fan of bakery vapes.

These are by far the best juices I have tasted. Totally amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread