Hello: new from The Netherlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briggitte

Moved On
Dec 10, 2012
Netherlands
Hello everyone.
I am Briggitte, living in The Netherlands and vaping for 8 months now.
I'm still hungry for a lot of information about this fenomenon,
and I see alot of articles/references to this forum currently 'coming' by in the Dutch vaping-forum I am a member of also.
Writing english is a bit of a handicap to me, but curiosity killed the cat, so finally I registered here :p
Hope to learn al lot here :laugh:

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Welcome to ECF here is something that may help it is a post with most of the abbreviations listed.http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/21069-ecf-abbreviations-101-a.html
Hope this helps your English is probably better than some of ours that have it as our primary language or only one. LOL
There are a lot of nationalities on here. They have some sub forums by nationality.
Again welcome. Or as we say here Make your self at home.

Briggitte

Moved On
Dec 10, 2012
Netherlands
Thank You for the welcome Steved & bacc.vap :thumbs:

I'm practicing my english a lot the last 2 years with my Italian son-in-law:
to speak english is easier for me than writing it haha.
[and a kitten laying on the keynotes doesn't help a lot either I guess .lol. ]

There's of course always google-translation if I really should be lost with words..
And the verb's.. I know most of the verbs, but not how to use them in the right 'times',
so I know already there will be a laugh or 2 regularly from them reading my posts :lol
I love english quotes also as the dutch ones, so I 'm sure I'm gonna 'make me feel at home' Steve: thnxzzz.

And thank you very much for the link: I can remember how glad I was when I fiirst learned about this in dutch when I started vaping:
so now on this 'english' forum I have all those 'strange' words translated: fine! :thumbs:

I foud the dutch section already: it's a start: for me this huge forum looks a labyrinth to me for now..

:vapor:

Last edited:

Briggitte

Moved On
Dec 10, 2012
Netherlands
Hello you all :thumb:
jtpjc... the exception.. ok.. like this? > :evil: or else.. plz explain? ;-)
harleyndn: nice bike :)
Celcius: wow Denmark.. I've been there once: nice & beautiful coutnry!
Deep Blue Witch: hmm.. witch as in Pagan? [interesting :) ]
Ianovic: haha: I totally forgot.. happy as I was to put my message on the board here hihi: I vape with Vamo-VV & DCt-6ml, and I have also the Dutch original product/mod "Oliespuitje", but now I know the possibility of variable volt, the Vamo's are favo :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread