AC is back on the menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Just ordered a bottle of 48mg and a 2oz doubler, can't wait to try the new blend. I'm down to a quarter bottle of the old stuff, and was getting antsy for it to go back on the menu. Hope it's as good as you say it is! No other vendor has been able to touch TV's A/C in my book.

Just out of curiosity, is the new version hotter/spicier than the old version, and is it still as sweet without sweetener added?

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, some people are still detecting that clove flavor, and some are not. I hate it when a flavoring vendor fixes something that isn't broken trying to save themselves a couple of bucks. We had to review list of recipes here that might be impacted by this flavoring change, it seems that Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend were the only two greatly impacted, and sadly our two top sellers.

I know we've concocted a winner with the Burmanii, but the Atomic Cinnacide was just one of those we had to kind of hope we were able to fix. For some we have, for other, we haven't. At least we were still able to offer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread