The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Send me an email at DGliem00@gmail.com and I will see if I can dig one up somewhere. Thanks,
Drew
I can handle simple hardware stuff like o-rings! Shatner...send me mailing info and I'll send you an o-ring kit.
Also while I'm here, I do have a small batch of Pyrex tubes for these, that I'll send to Drew. The only holdup is I still have to get special silicon o-rings so that there are absolutely no microscopic air leaks around the tube. This tank relies heavily on a perfect vacuum seal to work right.

Heya guys,

Got my Reactor Tank today and I'm blown away, but there's a BUT. And it's a big but.
The only color tanks left that were sold with the kit was pink, so I thought fine get the pink tank and order a replacement one in charcoal figuring I'd replace the pink. I got what I ordered, only Drew... the pink tank is cracked. Could have been damaged in the mail or slipped passed quality control? So without even using it I popped on the charcoal tube only to find that it's slightly wonky. As if it was slightly bigger in diameter causing the liquid to leak passed it. There's no snug fit and I figure a snug fit is essential for this thing to work. The mouth piece just slides on and off with no pop at all.

So I went back to the pink tube with the crack and although it's not as tight as I thought it would be it is slightly tighter, but still has that crack and I'm going to bet is what is forming my very little leakage with the pink tube. It's working and it's working great, but I'm not 100% comfortable with it due to this crack and pink is just messing with my cool.

Look it works, and like I said it works great, but I'm slightly ticked about the crack and the wonky charcoal tube.

So the not so snug fit is definitely due to the charcoal tube which just seems slightly bigger in diameter, the o-ring on the mouthpiece, or the cracked pink tube. The pink tube seems to be doing an okay job, but it's cracked.

Is there something you can do to help me out here brother. It's a top dollar piece of eq that works great when it works. I just need it to be the way it's supposed to be.

Thanks a lot man. I have much faith in this product.

DubHeadNZ

Mar 30, 2013
New Zealand
Hi I was wanting to purchase reactor end caps to use with a lavagen and I have a few questions:

1. Can you use the reactor end caps on the lavagen with the original lavagen tube?

2. I was wanting to get a polished ss version but there are none available atm. Anyway I can do it myself with a dremel, which would be easier to polish satin or brushed?

3. On the nhaler site there are two options the atomizer tank and cartomator tank which would be best for the lavagen would they both work? As the atomizer costs $67 and the cartomator costs $38 I'd rather not pay a extra $29 if it is not nessary.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
glare.gif
Drew, question, do the delrin reactors work the same, with the pre punched atties as the ones that come with the atties?
Don't think so man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread