Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
WHERE Can The BEST Blue Raspberry e-liquid Be Found???

I want something that tastes like those deliciously tangy, sweet and sour lolly pops that turn your mouth blue!! I've been looking all over the more popular and trendy e-liquid websites and so far, I haven't found ANY mentioned here.

I just ordered some Blue Raspberry from ECBlends. I ordered it with an extra sour shot. I'm REALLY hoping that it'll show up at my door and taste similar to a candy blue raspberry lolly pop. YUUM!!

So far, HHV and Rawr have nothing of the sort.

I probably should try juicyvapor.us for their ecto plasma and their blue raspberry (both sound great) but the prices are way too high. I don't really want to give a vendor my money if they want to charge such high prices. I've also heard a couple negatives on their customer service. Sooo I'm hesitant to give them any of my business.

Anyone know of any other vendors that offer a candy-like sweet n sour blue-raspberry flavor?

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
ayy thank you to boomerdude, I did like the dragon line juice that they sent with my order. Strangely enough, they sent me a 0 milligram sample. At least, it was labeled for 0mg. If I remember correctly, it did not feel (TH wise) like 0mg, but, it was indeed labeled 0. I'm going to try another of their Dragon line, for sure. Thanks for the recommendation.

Ninjuh, is the juice you recommended really a Blue Raspberry candy flavored e-liquid? When I read the description, it makes it sound like its not blue raspberry. It makes it sound like its got a huge variety of flavors. I'm really looking for a strait up BR candy e juice... But I'm definitely interested in the KrankBerry. I'll have to give it a try next. Thank you.

As far as the TKO... Well, I added a sour flavor shot, and, I think it ruined the juice. No matter what, I just couldn't vape it. The throat hit was almost non-existent. The flavor was almost non-existent as well. I think what happened, was, TKO is already a light flavored juice maybe? And, by adding the sour flavor shot, I made it even less flavorful. Then, the flavorshot of sour, tickled my throat. So I cannot vape the bottle that I got, because it makes me cough a bit, the flavor is too light, and it just doesn't punch my throat like I enjoy. Two or three days after I had received my TKO, ECB put a notice up on TKO's product page, that said that they would refund anyone whom had ordered TKO in the last week. I'm guessing that the batch... (not sure if they do batches, but maybe?) was made a little too light on the flavor, and, by adding my sour shot, I really messed it up. So, I did get my refund. ECB actually gave me enough to order a brand new bottle of TKO, and they even gave me a bit more so that I could try a sample sized bottle of something else. Which is nice. So I will definitely be ordering the new TKO formula tonight to see how it turns out. I've waited way too long to try it! haha.

I am still definitely looking for another Blue Raspberry e-liquid though! I am interested in trying a wide variety of blue raspberry juices. So far, I really haven't found anything. I can't believe its taken me so long to find my favorite flavor in an e-liquid. If I found a good Blue-Raspberry E-liquid, I'm guessing it would quickly become my #1. I mean, I looove me some Blue-Raspberry. :/ I hope I find one soon.

Does anyone here know of a good Blue Razz Candy flavored e-liquid? Please do tell! You know I'd help you!! ;)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
There is a member who DIY's and sent me some to try.
It is amazing........
But, since if he were to sell it... He would be classified as an unregistered supplier...

Well then, maybe he would be willing to share the DIY recipe like so many others have done in the DIY subforum. :)

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
One more for Krankberry. I just got my bottle yesterday so it hasn't steeped yet, but the flavor is a tad light. I personally like it like this because I thought it would be overpowering but you can add flavor boost if you like.

THIS!

I am vaping it right now. I will add extra flavor shots on my next order though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread