LOTS of new people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
Yeah Maaron, that's funny, I was thinking the same thing. It's also interesting to note how many started posting and vaping around October (me included, although I didn't come to this site untill a few weeks later). You suppose it's because the advent of the KR808D technology that started all this (and not to leave out our SMILIN buddy)? WOW what an adventure.

smassie

Dec 7, 2009
Wichita, KS
A lot of us 'newbies' have been lurking for a long time, so by the time we start posting we already feel like we know everyone and just jump right in. :)

I'll second that calla, although my "long time" has only been a couple of weeks, my first post was in V4L. I love the fact that everyone seems to know everyone by name around here. Makes my decision to order feel like I'm talking to family!

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
The last few days I have seen a TON of new names on the forum! I feel like we need to have a V4L block party or something!:lol: Just glad the V4L name is spreading like wildfire!!!:evil:

Yahoo! a V4L block party!!! but where? hmmmm, don't like snow (4 letter word), don't like rain (4 letter word), like waaarrrmmm (not a 4 letter word!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread