Spanish thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
Hi everyone, I want to start this thread not only for Spanish speakers, but for whoever want to learn a little bit of Spanish too!!!
V4L go the extra mile again, now you can learn Spanish too :p!!!!
So I will post in English and Spanish, here we go....

Hola a todos, quiero empezar este thread no solo para las personas que hablan espanol, sino tambien para cualquiera que quiera aprender un poquito de espanol!!!
V4L va de nuevo por la milla extra, ahora tambien puedes aprender espanol :p!!!
Entoces voy a publicar en ingles y espanol, aqui vamos....

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
I will have to pay attention - we're going to Puerto Vallarta in February and on previous trips, about all I've been able to muster is to say please, thank you, good morning, good evening, 2 beers please and where's the bathroom. ;-)

So you know all the important things. :)

Yo no hablo Español, pero quiero aprender.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I was just remembering some years back when we were in Zihuatanejo with some friends, and my friend was tying to find a bakery he had been to a couple years before. So he stops a man on the street and asks him where the bakery is. The man does not speak a lick of English, so my friend of course says, loudly and slowly, "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE BAKERY IS? BA-KER-Y?" LMAO!

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
I was just remembering some years back when we were in Zihuatanejo with some friends, and my friend was tying to find a bakery he had been to a couple years before. So he stops a man on the street and asks him where the bakery is. The man does not speak a lick of English, so my friend of course says, loudly and slowly, "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE BAKERY IS? BA-KER-Y?" LMAO!

I hate when people do that. Makes me ashamed. :(

I think that if you're going to vacation in a place that uses a language other than English, you damned well better know a bit of that language. :)

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
Hola Calla2, me alegra que te guste la idea...nomas tienes que preguntar lo que quieras y te respondere lo antes posible!!!

Hi Calla2, I'm glad you like the idea.....just ask whatever you want and I will get back to you as soon as possible!!!!

Hola Mariono and gracias! I always read the Spanish version in this post 1st without peeking at the English translation and am pretty good at getting the gist of it... thanks to my high school Spanish and repeated (but failed) attempts to increase my comprehension along the way. I'm afraid to embarrass my self by attempting to write in Spanish but... ¿Cómo se dice 'This V4L forum is fantastic and I'm proud to be a member' en Espanol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread