How many flavors in your EDC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Ok so... How many flavors do you carry with you on any given trip out of the house? Be it to work, classes, the store, where ever you may go, how many flavors do you carry with you at all times (and what are they if you want to list)? Just curious on this as I have been told that I carry a bit too much. Personally, I keep 6 with me plus my menthol drops from Juicy.

Always with me:

RY4
Mint (menthol added)
Banana Creme (very small amount of menthol added for Throat hit)
Blackberry (very small amount of menthol added for Throat hit)
BLueberry (very small amount of menthol added for Throat hit)

angjen0816

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Menasha, WI
i always have all my 6ml bottles. sometimes I'll even take my bag of 30ml bottles. as of right now, i have 8 6ml bottles in a case. butterscotch, candy apple, bluberry crumble, french vanilla coffee, sleepy time green tea lung juice, cafe mocha tobacco, watermelon lung juice, and pear lung juice...and i have about 5 more 6ml bottles coming! should be here today or tomorrow

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If I am just going to a store or something I might not take any as I have noticed that I can go longer between vaping than I ever could with smoking. If I am going to work I carry a case with 9 or ten 6ml bottles of different flavors and three to four in my pocket. I guess I am afraid I will get a craving for a flavor and not have it with me.

Posideon

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 5, 2009
    Muskego, Wisconsin, USA
    I used to carry all of my flavors with me (like 12 or so 10ml bottles) but now I've figured which ones i like most and bring just 2 for most things (kiwi and menthol).

I do however have bottles stashed all over just incase. There is Orange in my backpack, blueberry in the middle console of my car, strawberry in the glovebox. I think I've got razberry in my living room and then the rest are stashed in mybedroom, so I've pretty much always got something.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
    I do however have bottles stashed all over just incase. There is Orange in my backpack, blueberry in the middle console of my car, strawberry in the glovebox. I think I've got razberry in my living room and then the rest are stashed in mybedroom, so I've pretty much always got something.

I am the same way, but it isn't intentional... I usually forget where I left my bottle so I grab another one... so once a week... I look onto of all of my tall furniture (i have kids) and gather them up again for another week of hide and seek hehe

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    Personally I drip and rarely use carts. For those times when I do use carts I keep them the same flavor, or at least top off with a flavor that compliments the other. For instance, I buy NJoy Ncig carts in a pinch cause I am going on a long drive, well I buy their menthol carts and top off with a mint juice with menthol drops added when it gets low.

This rule comes from a time I topped off an RY4 cart from Janty with some Cola juice.... *shutters* Never Again!

Moral of the story: keep it the same or similar if at all possible.

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2009
    Lakewood,California - u$a
    I always have 2 PV's of some sort,
    and a 10 ml bottle of Pineapple 48mg juice with me...
    ALWAYS.

When I'm at work I carry

1 - 10 ml bottle of Pineapple
    1 - 10 ml bottle of Vanilla
    1 - 10 ml bottle of chocolate
    1 - 10 ml bottle of Choc/P-nut butter (Reeses)
    1 - 30 ml bottle of Cola

I mainly use my copper pipe mod,but just in case -
    I also always have 4 fully ,charged 901's
    I usually pack an extra 18650 battery for my mod
    and dozens of carts...some full ,some empty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread