eVic Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
Thanks for the review.

Its kinda refreshing to see a first adopter with a real review. I think when people spend a lot of money on a mod. They tend to talk it up. If nothing else just to sell themselves that they had spent their money wisely.

I was going back and forth between this and the Janty Mid. Which the Mid has additional cost's for functionality. I wish you were reviewing that also. I would expect Evic to view your review and address some of the shortcomings. Like the short puff timer and the sleep mode.

For that kind of money I think there are some basic things I would expect. The first would be high quality threads. The second would be : if not accuracy of meters: consistent metering. You were reading both high and low on your metering. Which I would expect the lows with PWM. Not the high's.

I also wonder when a product release is so close to the holidays. That they dont push it foward even with known issues just to meet a optimal release date.

Thanks for the review. Good Job. Do you plan on getting the Janty Mid for review?

Ps I have seen you do this in the past. I always appreciate it when you line up several mods or objects of known sizes for comparison. Its hard to tell especially since I have no idea how big your hands are.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Have you downloaded the software for the evic? I've seen a couple reviews where you can change the draw/cutoff times. As I said, I've only SEEN it, haven't done it for myself, but would you mind checking it out if you had some free time?

Theres nothing at this current time I got an email from a Joytech rep asking what should be addressed. We will see Im hopeful

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
got my evic, was so stoked... vaped away and was totally happy.. changed battery and whamo!!- its dead. doesnt even go on!!!!! nice one joyetecth!!!!!!!!! tried other batterys-nothing-- bloody thing only lasted half a day, what a ripp!!!!! back to the ol lava tube!!!!!

Sorry to here your bad luck! Now goes the process of sending back and waiting all over again! To be honest threes very little that comes out of China that is right in the first production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread