Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
NEW GOGO FURY!

COMING THIS WEEK!

SSV2 should have the final product delivered to him before we have them here at Cigeasy! I can't wait for his reaction. Although he has received several prototypes and was responsible for designing the final product he is in for a surprise when he opens the box.

Watch for his Review!

Happy vaping!
Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
NEW GOGO FURY!

COMING THIS WEEK!

hmmm...last time I checked the tracking info it revealed that the new Go-go gear had arrived TODAY at CigEasy Headquarters in Sunny California.

What's up with that Frank? Sooo, where are the goods man?
:glare:

SSV2 should have the final product delivered to him before we have them here at Cigeasy! I can't wait for his reaction.

Yup, final product was rush shipped to me direct from China earlier this week and I have been kind of busy...ya know? That is busy vaping on this bad mamma jamma! :smokie:

My reaction? - It was like being 5 years old again and running to see what was under the tree in the very early hours of the morning on Christmas day!:banana:

Hah, funny guy Frank neglected to tell me (on purpose) that he went ahead and had the Platinum-Silver Fury made up special in addition to the smooth black finish Go-go Fury which was all I was expecting and agreed on! I was quite pleased with the contrast between the two.
My first choice was the black though, when I actually had the P/S in my hands it may be my favorite? Within seconds I loaded up a Fury tank and began to vape!
:hubba:

Although he has received several prototypes and was responsible for designing the final product he is in for a surprise when he opens the box.

Yes, surprised that it performs as well if not way better than prototype #3 which at the time (2 months ago) I felt could not get any better!

I can't take all the credit for the design of Go-go Fury...after all many props need to go out to all of the beta testers we sent the ever evolving prototype gear to over the last few months that graciously provided feedback along the way including, likes and dislikes all which ultimately factored into producing a supreme final product.

Thank you beta testers!:thumbs:

If you were happy with the different versions you received then you are going to luv...Luv...LUV this final version!:wub:

Watch for his Review!
Don't hold your breath too long Go-go Nation for my review..The Go-go Fury and Tank system speaks volumes once you try it for yourself!

Sure, I will do a review; meanwhile, I need some much needed sleep! I have been burning the proverbial candle at both ends now for some time in addition to probably taking in way too much nicotine from non-stop Fury vaping in last 48 hours trying to wear down one of these batts! Lots of tasty juice ingested in the testing process.

The Go-go Fury tanks are amazing! Keep em full...they tend to get real thirsty when your dialing up the juice! GO-Carts require hydration too...but the flavors really pop when you crank up the heat.

Stay tuned...I will start another thread with some pics and of course all the details about the new Go-go Fury system as well add to this thread as time permits.

Here is a sneak peak...... Introducing The Go-go Fury.jpg

I need another cup of coffee!

SSV2
:smokie:

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
What are the fury tanks made out of? Do they etch with cinnamons?

I'm so excited for a VV go-go. Now just to decide on the color.

Hi Lapoleon,

A lot of consideration was put into the development of the Fury tanks and in particular the materials used in that I wanted something that could hold hold up to the temperature changes at higher voltages, would work equally as well whether using higher PG blends or VG based blends in addition to some flavor additives common in some USA blends that are on the more acidic side. (variants in Ph levels).

I tested different types and designs of heating elements (coils,wicks and internal tubing) in the process including bottom coil T3's vs. upper coil CE4 variants on the VV unit until we decided what was the most effective in overall performance.

The outer tubing material is very durable to meet with the demands of the user whom may be using some blends that could potentially weaken the integrity of tank's internal/external structure at higher temps.

Example - Frank and I both have been testing various e-liquid blends from a few US based companies in order to determine whether to expand CigEasy's line of e-liquids for more variety. Some of the menthol, mint and Cinnamon based blends are quite intense! Frank has been using a couple of these stronger tongue numbing and sinus clearing blends in with his everyday vaping regimen with no issues using the Fury tanks.
I dropped some Cinnabomb e-liquid into one of my tanks a couple nights ago and it was intense! Not the type of juice I normally vape on a regular basis because the above mentioned blends kill my taste buds...they are normally strong enough for me at 3.5 volts using a standard cartomizer but added to a high quality tank where flavors are really intensified and you have the option of cranking up the heat it is a bit too much for me personally. The Fury tank holds up just fine under the assault of the stronger blends. If you liked the Premium tanks you are going to love the Fury tanks without a doubt!

In regards to color? Flip a coin! As I mentioned previously in another post, I always prefer black though when I got the Platinum Silver in my hands I was happy that I have both for contrast. I tend to favor the P/S just because it is unique and looks great with the Fury tank!

SSV2

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
That is awesome! It's so different from the prototype. I like the platinum. Now I have one question about the platinum coating, is it like the black coating? Mine get all chipped and scratched just from being in my pocket.

Hey there Crazy1Bob,

You happen to be one of our beta testers that received one of the 1st prototype's. If I remember correctly it featured the multi colored changing LED's and was a shorter batt in addition to having limitations on voltage? If so, it basically had the standard black matte finish it was a solid unit that performed very well I like it; however, one of the first things I wanted to change with the next Fury prototype as well based on feedback from our test groups.

The following prototypes all were designed with the smoother non scratch finish. We went from button activated to change voltage, different types of bottom dial and even LCD screen versions until finally nailing it with the final product that met all the criteria based on my own personal preferences and the feedback input received from our field testers.

I can go into a whole other discussion just about all the different prototypes I tested in this lengthy process to get everything just right. I liked them all with the exception of the units that were so number oriented. I can care less what voltage number is on the screen. I adjust by taste preference depending on the juice I am vaping. Easier just to dial in your sweet spot without having to look down at your PV all the time and/or fiddle around with changing out different HR/LR carts and tanks to find your desired vape.

The Go-go is all about ease of use, performance and reliability.

The final version is the easiest to operate, has the right balance in hand, more solid construction and looks awesome!

SSV2

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
The Go-go is all about ease of use, performance and reliability.

Truer words have never been read.

This is 'definitely' one of the many reasons I remain faithful to the Go-go :wub:

As for the Go-go FURY? It's more than just a Go-go on steroids, it's a whole lot of sexy POWER to boot! :lol:

Honestly, I thought all of this 'variable voltage' Battery stuff was mostly a lot of hype, UNTIL!... I amped up the voltage on my FURY to 4.0... and I must admit, the flavor was definitely better. I've changed my whole outlook on Variable Voltage now (It does make a difference).... not gonna look back either. With the FURY it's rather effortless, you just turn the 'dial' to your sweet spot while you vape. It's that easy.

I tried the black Battery and while I have no idea what the finish is actually made of, I've done my best to 'etch' and 'scratch' it, and so far it's passed all of 'my' tests with flying colors. While I don't believe 'any' finish can handle too much abuse, I think the FURY finish is durable enough to endure many months of normal use. ;)

If you just want MORE out of your Juices, then you'd be silly not to try the FURY, especially with the FURY Tanks.

The FURY Tanks are to die for! The custom designed stainless 'end caps' that attach to the Battery give the FURY a gorgeous 'MOD' appeal... I'm sorry, but it's just downright SEXY!!!! :blush: I have held these Tanks 'upside down' and for me, they still didn't leak. For a Tank, that's saying something. :thumbs:

Oh yeah, I have felt the FURY... and I'm a Goner! :hubba:

(Thanks Frank and! SSV2... you never disappoint)

PS - My signature will soon include a Go-go FURY photo ;)

I've enclosed some Photos of my FURY. (Comparison Photos for those of you who need a visual to grasp the 'awesomeness' of this thing so aptly named) - Would have uploaded more images 'if' the system would have allowed me.... the images were too large... even the ones located on my image server :glare:

Got what I believe to be a very SEXY image of the FURY Tank. :hubba:

Warning! The images are quite graphic and realize you are entering the :matrix: of this thing called the FURY.

DSCN3450.jpg DSCN3452.jpg DSCN3456.jpg

DSCN3436.jpg

I will be adding some pics of my "Cherry Jazz" FURY later tonight or tomorrow by the very latest.

Last edited:

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
This is 'definitely' one of the many reasons I remain faithful to the Go-go :wub:

As for the Go-go FURY? It's more than just a Go-go on steroids, it's a whole lot of sexy POWER to boot! :lol:

Honestly, I thought all of this 'variable voltage' Battery stuff was mostly a lot of hype, UNTIL!... I amped up the voltage on my FURY to 4.0... and I must admit, the flavor was definitely better. I've changed my whole outlook on Variable Voltage now (It does make a difference).... not gonna look back either. With the FURY it's rather effortless, you just turn the 'dial' to your sweet spot while you vape. It's that easy.

I tried the black Battery and while I have no idea what the finish is actually made of, I've done my best to 'etch' and 'scratch' it, and so far it's passed all of 'my' tests with flying colors. While I don't believe 'any' finish can handle too much abuse, I think the FURY finish is durable enough to endure many months of normal use. ;)

If you just want MORE out of your Juices, then you'd be silly not to try the FURY, especially with the FURY Tanks.

The FURY Tanks are to die for! The custom designed stainless 'end caps' that attach to the Battery give the FURY a gorgeous 'MOD' appeal... I'm sorry, but it's just downright SEXY!!!! :blush: I have held these Tanks 'upside down' and for me, they still didn't leak. For a Tank, that's saying something. :thumbs:

Oh yeah, I have felt the FURY... and I'm a Goner! :hubba:

(Thanks Frank and! SSV2... you never disappoint)

PS - My signature will soon include a Go-go FURY photo ;)

I've enclosed some Photos of my FURY. (Comparison Photos for those of you who need a visual to grasp the 'awesomeness' of this thing so aptly named) - Would have uploaded more images 'if' the system would have allowed me.... the images were too large... even the ones located on my image server :glare:

Got what I believe to be a very SEXY image of the FURY Tank. :hubba:

Warning! The images are quite graphic and realize you are entering the :matrix: of this thing called the FURY.

View attachment 161437 View attachment 161438 View attachment 161439

View attachment 161440

I will be adding some pics of my "Cherry Jazz" FURY later tonight or tomorrow by the very latest.

That Photo of the Fury Tank is Awesome! It would look Great on Cigeasy.com! Are you a Professional? May I?

Lapoleon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Boston
My Go-Go Fury came today with some new fury tanks. I loaded one up right out of the box and started vaping. I've gone through about half a tank so far, and I am very impressed. The vapor production and flavor are as good if not better than my old school go-go.
I'm not noticing any cracks or hazing yet from my juice. Which also makes me a very happy camper.

The fury is super lightweight, all the threads line up perfectly, and the button has a really nice click to it. There is a little jiggle internally, but nothing that concerns me.

So far I'm a huge fan. Thanks for another winner!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
My Go-Go Fury came today with some new fury tanks. I loaded one up right out of the box and started vaping. I've gone through about half a tank so far, and I am very impressed. The vapor production and flavor are as good if not better than my old school go-go.
I'm not noticing any cracks or hazing yet from my juice. Which also makes me a very happy camper.

The fury is super lightweight, all the threads line up perfectly, and the button has a really nice click to it. There is a little jiggle internally, but nothing that concerns me.

So far I'm a huge fan. Thanks for another winner!

A little jiggle? That is odd:unsure:...Should feel very solid in construction...no jiggles.

One of the things that impressed me the most is that this particular battery was much more well constructed in contrast to some of the other very popular VV models currently out there that I have had the opportunity to compare. I have them all, as other companies send us sample gear to evaluate in hopes that we might carry their product. We made sure all the materials used were the highest quality; Hence, why so much testing went into the development before we were confident with producing final product. It is not common in this industry to have the opportunity to actually sit down in person with the key players of any given company unless you go to China. Most of on-line vendor's business is done via skype and/or e-mails; however, Frank had the opportunity to actually spend quite a bit of time with these individuals when they were in LA for a month to make sure all vital elements was on the table. We literally had product in our hands during these meetings so there was nothing left to be questioned in addition to having more confidence in knowing exactly who we are working with and their manufacturing standards.

I wanted to make sure this was not just another VV PV or that they outsourced parts from misc companies without our knowledge. I am a real stickler for any type of flaw. Even the internal battery is different (better) than the standard Kanger Go-go batt as with the internal electronics. I have examined all of this quite extensively when I take these things apart as part of my OCD personal evaluation. Frank has rejected a lot of stuff in the past from other manufactures because the said product did not meet his own personal preferences in quality.(talk about OCD:rolleyes:) that dude is intense when it comes to detail.

Although we were a little late coming to the variable volt party the wait was definitely worth it!

Glad you're happy with the Fury gear...:)It is important to me that fellow vapor's other than myself can appreciate the integrity of a product for its quality and performance particularly since I was involved in the designing process and we implemented beta/field testers every step of the way to attain constructive feedback.

SSV2

Last edited:

stomkat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Oregon, Ohio, United States
Had lots of problems with the old tanks, but LOVE the vape. I'm at day 2 of my first Fury Tank, 3 refills. Old tanks were leaking by at least the 2nd fill.

These tanks ROCK! Nothing has slipped/moved, vapes like day 1! I've put it in my pockets, purse, sat it upright and knocked it down a few times, dropped it once ... still perfect and going strong! It can hold up to my punishment!!! Looking like my carto days are over!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE!!! I needed them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread