Happy Holidays from IKV (Stock Update + SPECIALS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Happy holidays guys and gals at IKV Land and beyond!
We received part one of our Stock this morning and we have been working diligently on new product listings and getting your orders dispatched as soon as possible. We will be working through out the nights I think :laugh:

Use
HOLIDAY12 (no spaces, in CAPS) to save 15% off of each and every item. Don't forget Bulk discounts with Mix and Match like products are still and always in effect also Reward points are always active ;)

Stocking stuffers are now in! and for a very low price for your loved ones who you want to kick the nasty habit! Little baby Mini eGos' paired with IKV LR 2.0 Platinum all bundled up a sleek aluminium case with a USB charger to boot for under $20.00 in 9 beautiful colors! See devices>Mini eGo
IMG_9858_zps3429a9bf.jpg

FUSION Phenomena!
Surprise surprise! Mega 510 Fusions have landed!
We have them in their first form which is intended for Tanks hence the new name Mega 510 Fusion T. We have them in LR 2.0Ω and Standard 2.5Ω The latest prototypes have been dispatched weeks prior to production and users have claimed a minimum of 3 week heavy exclusive use. This unit already established it's legendary status over here at IKV and the closed community. The next step is to revolutionize your own vaping style. Act now because these are going to fly out at high speeds! See Cartomizers>Fusion Series
510FusionT2_zps51637709.jpg

Also all of our 510 Platinum 801 Fusion an Stealth adapters are back and in action!
LR Fusion, Fusion STD, Fusion Punch STD, LR Mega Fusion, Mega Fusion, Mega Fusion STD, Platinum LR, Platinum STD, ALL-NEW Platinum Punch LR, Platinum LR Mega, Platinum STD Mega are yours for the taking!

FusionPunch_zpsc0011671.jpg

PlatinumPuch_zps48e98981.jpg

IMG_9551_zpsc5774741.jpg

Happy Holidays everyone! Love you guys!! Thank you for everything!
Emails may run a bit slow this week as we are aiming for getting your orders out IMMEDIATELY. So please keep cool, for your emails requests, phonecalls, will get answered. We just will be running a bit slow on them :(

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I filled out the order and name,date,etc 10 times before it all fell into place. I put 850 510 fusions in it and it kept going back to one fusion so I ended up only getting 4 boxes. Damn I was going to make some money.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

But thanks to Red I got a stocking stuffer on the way.
Right on Isaac my great friend for the nice price on that baby. It's going to make someone very happy.

What?! I put up 1,000 just a few hours ago! BRB!

I just ordered some a few minutes ago.

:laugh: me too! They totally surprised me this morning because they know I just love surprises! They are up in 4 different categories now. Cartos, Cartos>Fusion series, Cartos> 510 Line,Punch! Cartos & Tanks

I never pay any attention to that Saw. It says out of stock a lot when they are there. Just try to add them to your cart.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Been trying to add the mega 510 fusions to my cart so I can talk "she who must be obeyed" into letting me make an order, but it says they are out of stock!
Yep!
24409662_zpse2bef2ee.jpg
Sorry man, I didn't leave reserves either :( There are LR still availble. With these in a tank you can still rock 5 volts just fine. :)

I filled out the order and name,date,etc 10 times before it all fell into place. I put 850 510 fusions in it and it kept going back to one fusion so I ended up only getting 4 boxes. Damn I was going to make some money.
laughing-at-someone-smiley-emoticon.gif

But thanks to Red I got a stocking stuffer on the way.
Right on Isaac my great friend for the nice price on that baby. It's going to make someone very happy.

I just ordered some a few minutes ago.
Rock on J5!!! Thank you so much my friend. LOL Ugh about the cartos. Tonight is going to be a late one. There are so many orders here! I'm going to get back on and begin reordering and resume packing up orders. There are still 510 Fusions that have yet to arrive like the standard sized sets and sealed sets for non-tank users. So maybe I can sneak the T's on the order.
You are always such a good man J5. I hope you definitely make that special persons day with the stocking stuffer!

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
It's ok Issac, I've still got my lovely Smokteks to tide me over, if they have to, I guess.
I knew they'd go fast, but had no idea they'd go that fast! Oh well, I'll save up a bit more and order some 801 fusions and an adapter so I can get an idea what all the fuss is about! I've got to have the megas for the tanks I have now. There's always more coming, and this is what I get for bragging them up on the forum!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I sent off a package for a very special person today.:2cool:
Ohh no John! You didn't have to do that man. :blush:
OMG!!!! please call me back. you know how ancient i am, and i might "fall and can't get up" xoxo sandy
:laugh: I'm out and about at the moment my dear. What's up?
It's ok Issac, I've still got my lovely Smokteks to tide me over, if they have to, I guess.
I knew they'd go fast, but had no idea they'd go that fast! Oh well, I'll save up a bit more and order some 801 fusions and an adapter so I can get an idea what all the fuss is about! I've got to have the megas for the tanks I have now. There's always more coming, and this is what I get for bragging them up on the forum!
LOL Sawman, what device are you running? Didn't I hook you up with a few things last time?

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I saw that the 510 Fusion LR T were still available, but will they work with IKV Fusion Tank?

Yep, T is for Tank use. There are LR's left and they are just as powerful. With the 2.5's you can go up to 6V without scorching. The LR's can also operate at higher temperatures as in 5V just fine. I have sealed units coming that are for folks who do not use tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread