• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Australias current stance on e-cigs. attention tasty vapors and other vendors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

neofelis

Oct 24, 2011
Australia
There seems to be a lot of confusion from American vendors who some how think that e-cigs are banned in Australia or Nicotine is.
This leads me to tell everyone how it works and what Australias current stance is on e-cigs and Nicotine.

Nicotine is illegal to sell and supply WITHIN Australia. It's LEGAL to import it. There is no limit on how much mg nicotine you can import or quantity however if the purchase is over $1000 you're going to have to pay GST to customs for them to release the goods.

Importing e-juice with nicotine is fine also.

E-cigarettes cannot be sold IN australia with Nicotine but without nicotine is fine. Importing with ejuice is fine.

so to sum it up: There is no semi-ban on ecigs in Australia and it's perfectly fine to import.

To all the American vendors who are no longer shipping to Australia - tasty vapor etc. Your understanding is incorrect.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
There seems to be a lot of confusion from American vendors who some how think that e-cigs are banned in Australia or Nicotine is.
This leads me to tell everyone how it works and what Australias current stance is on e-cigs and Nicotine.

Nicotine is illegal to sell and supply WITHIN Australia. It's LEGAL to import it. There is no limit on how much mg nicotine you can import or quantity however if the purchase is over $1000 you're going to have to pay GST to customs for them to release the goods.

Importing e-juice with nicotine is fine also.

E-cigarettes cannot be sold IN australia with Nicotine but without nicotine is fine. Importing with ejuice is fine.

so to sum it up: There is no semi-ban on ecigs in Australia and it's perfectly fine to import.

To all the American vendors who are no longer shipping to Australia - tasty vapor etc. Your understanding is incorrect.

hi I was wondering ...are DiyI kits..like the ones I see here in forums....are us aussies allowed them through customs....for personal use only? thanks

Last edited:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Can you describe what kind of DIY kits these are abracadebra.
Are they the DIY filling kits with bottles and syringes?

I heard theres a place called wizard lab...im always hearing friends on here in usa forums talking of the juicers there making...I need nicotine...I don't want china grade nic..ive tried it.... I don't like it...just a diy kit....so can I order like my friends are doing....will aussie customs allowing me.. to have one thanks

Keega

Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Australia
So the claims of some vendors that 'our products are made with USA ingredients' (or something to that effect) are indeed false?

Interesting...

No. This is not correct. Place like RTS vapes sell US produced nic. Other vendors probably sell Chinese produced nic and I know a few sell rebranded Dekang and Hengseng juices for a massive mark up. But there are reliable, honest US vendors who do indeed sell US nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread