Go Here and comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmieshelter31

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Baltimore,MD
Thank you tnt56 and yes sir, you were civil also. Civility is a necessary quality in order to be heard and taken seriously. Often, in passionate exchanges, I will lower my voice instead of raising it. I haven't always done so. I really wanted to go Caps Lock and call them out for the ANTZ I felt they were but to what end? LOL

jkos

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2012
missouri
Thanks for the post Sandcrab.The gentleman posted his opinion not facts. The gentleman breathed in more carbon walking from his car into the mall .Oh wait that does not count! If it were not for a salesman that walked up to me at that mall I'd probably still be smoking. I've done what the anti smoking advocates wanted, I quit!Not enough positive information about ecig alternatives are being published by the media. Here in Missouri our legislators spent the 4 billion dollar tobacco settlement money that was supposed to be used for smoking cecasion programs

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
I tried to be civil.

FYI someone posted a warning :
"I think you will soon be full of BS replies from ECF …they posted a link and was told to attack this blog .Anything that hurts business of ecig and ecig accessories sales to anyone and everyone is bad for them"

Electricman, he cuts and pastes his war on e-cigs every time he sees someone post on ECF about needing comments somewhere. I'm seriously beginning to think he's a paid shill for Big Pharma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread