Status
Not open for further replies.

mattweed9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Hello,

Throwing together a quick late Christmas list and just placed my first order with smoktek. I realize it won't come until after Christmas and that is cool. Pretty happy with the over all process of shopping on the site. Everything was pretty easy to find and there was a decent selection. I love when I can order just about everything I need from one site. Only thing I did notice was a lack of verity of rba's. any plans on growing that selection at all?

Well, again thanks for providing and awesome service and I look forward to ordering again in the near future.

Happy holidays!
Matt Weed.

mattweed9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Not to shabby for a first order. Let me know based off of this if there is anything you offer I might like. Always looking for new things to try or ideas.
epy2usuz.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356065647.206276.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356065647.206276.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
Hello,

Throwing together a quick late Christmas list and just placed my first order with Smoktek. I realize it won't come until after Christmas and that is cool. Pretty happy with the over all process of shopping on the site. Everything was pretty easy to find and there was a decent selection. I love when I can order just about everything I need from one site. Only thing I did notice was a lack of verity of RBA's. any plans on growing that selection at all?

Well, again thanks for providing and awesome service and I look forward to ordering again in the near future.

Happy holidays!
Matt Weed.
Hi Matt,
It looks like your order is out for delivery, I hope you get it today! It looks like you made a good selection, I hope you'll be pleased with it. I appreciate the feedback, thank you. We're a little late getting into the RBA arena but we have a few to add to stock next week, along with some gun metal drip tips you might like with that locking tank.

Merry Christmas!
-Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

mattweed9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
Rob... I don't know how you did it but thank you very much sir. You have just won over a new customer :) Even being the holidays, I ordered late late Thursday and got my order today. A true Christmas surprise indeed. Would of posted sooner, but been in vaping paradise since I got it in the mail.

And I love the locking tank, works awesome so far with the boge self punched cartos. Kind of nice it doesn't have the rim around the bottoms to lock it, it allows me to give the tank a slight twist to adjust air flow. Have yet to try the Vivi, but heard good things. Looking to those types of accessories for away from home vaping. Easier then dripping, but I'll admit the flavor is muted a little.

And yeah, the gun metal drip tip would really add to the look of the device. So would a gun metal Vivi :) if they ever come out with them. Also had another pleasant surprise, got my juice today that wasn't to show until the 26th. From another company so we'll leave that part out.

But again, thanks a ton Rob. If nothing else, know you helped make at least one vapers Christmas that much more awesome!

Merry Christmas,

From Matt Weed, Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread