KBV Peach Mango - Anyone tried this yet? There are 0 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I am using an ego-c Twist battery with a CE4 long wick clearomizer.
I am not getting good results with this setup. My ego twist battery gives me good power for about 2 seconds and after that it is gone
I think I will have to just buy a provari mini to get the proper power. Right now everything tastes off and I don't think KBV is to blame.
It will really hurt me to pay $200 bucks but I think I have to do it.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I have been using a Provari for about 18 months and it was the best investment I have ever made as far as E-cigs go. It doesn't look as pretty as it once did and the black paint has chipped in quite a few areas, but I've dropped it numerous times and it just keeps on working. I am still using the same three 18650 batteries I bought with it too without any noticable performance changes. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if this one ever does die!

I am using an ego-c Twist battery with a CE4 long wick clearomizer.
I am not getting good results with this setup. My ego twist battery gives me good power for about 2 seconds and after that it is gone
I think I will have to just buy a provari mini to get the proper power. Right now everything tastes off and I don't think KBV is to blame.
It will really hurt me to pay $200 bucks but I think I have to do it.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
:p:pWell, I recieved my recent order from KBV today and I tried a 30ml bottle of the Peach Mango(no other vendor would I buy that large of a bottle of a new flavor!!). I ordered 18mg nic with a 70/30 PG/VG blend. The flavor is delicious! A very balanced mix of Peach and Mango. Strong TH with vapor production to be expected from a 70/30 PG/VG blend. Another winner from KBV! Missy is the ultimate mix-master mistress :p

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I tried the Peach Mango and I wanted to like it but it just did not do it for me. I will finish the 15ml but I will probably not order that one again. I am going to probably keep getting Hummingbird from KBV but I think I will try DIY ejuice next. It is just costing me too much money. I want to save money and I have been spending just as much as I was when I was smoking analogs. From what I am reading I can do DIY ejuice for around $30-50 that will probalby last me a year compared to spending about $30-40 a month.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
...It is just costing me too much money. I want to save money and I have been spending just as much as I was when I was smoking analogs. From what I am reading I can do DIY ejuice for around $30-50 that will probalby last me a year compared to spending about $30-40 a month.

Wow, if you were only spending $30-$40 a month on analogs, you were smoking way less than I did....lol. I was smoking a pack and a half a day at $5+ per pack. I now vape all I want and spend about $30-$45 a month.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wow, if you were only spending $30-$40 a month on analogs, you were smoking way less than I did....lol. I was smoking a pack and a half a day at $5+ per pack. I now vape all I want and spend about $30-$45 a month.

Me too ($30-45/month currently vaping only). I probably spent at least $200/month on average when I was smoking.

Magikhat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
www.flavorplace.com
I was really trying to reduce my smoking when I switched to ecigs.
I was smoking parliament ultra lights and I was able to go down to about 4-6 a day.
My wife was getting on my case about quitting and I knew that I did not think I could ever quit.
I found ecigs and I feel healthy and she still wants me to quit ecigs but I dont think I can go without nicotine and the patches and gums just do not do it for me. BTW. I just tried the KBV Cool Watermelon with my new setup Provari mini with ibtanked glass tank/smok single coil carto and it is amazing. It was good on my ego-c twist with vision ce4 clearomizer but with this new setup it is AMAZING. I have my 2.0-2.2 carto pushing 5.7 volts (Cannot go higher or the provari mini gives an error code) and the taste and TH are super

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
....BTW. I just tried the KBV Cool Watermelon with my new setup Provari mini with ibtanked glass tank/smok single coil carto and it is amazing. It was good on my ego-c twist with vision ce4 clearomizer but with this new setup it is AMAZING. I have my 2.0-2.2 carto pushing 5.7 volts (Cannot go higher or the provari mini gives an error code) and the taste and TH are super

Congrats on the new Provari! I would be lost without mine. If she dies, I would order a new one that day! I've had mine for about 18 months or so and although she aint as pretty as she once was, she never lets me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread