Ideas on Research neaded on not so direct benifets of e-cig use

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
like the title says i think there should also be considerable research done on not as direct benefits of e-cig use compared to smoking for example:

when i smoked i literally never drank water my fluid's were basically a cup of coffee in the am and several sodas thorough out the day,
with e-cig now i drink probably a good gallon of water per day and cut back on soda it just does not taste the same as it used to..
and the water helps with any dehydration i get from the e-cig use.

also now i eat much healthier now that i can taste my food,i cant stand most fast food that i was basically living off of when i was smoking.

so besides the obvious benefits that are already being researched like risk assessments,addiction,2nd hand vapor
what kinds of things have you noticed have improved in your day to day life becouse of the switch to e-cigs?

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
Personaly, my skin looks better. Don't know how important this is in the real world, and don't know how one would research it. But definately a side benefit.:)

good one hadn't thought about that my finger nails used to be all yellowed and nasty!

i thought of an other one myself my cars will have better trade in value because they wont be all filled with tar/smell from smokes.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
I've agreed to go jogging...when my friend first suggested it, i laughed in her face. 'You've known me for 3 years and you don't know me at all!' A few minutes later i agreed. Im also waking up in the morning and my first thought is to do some yoga rather than having a cig.

I've not started either yet but its progress...lol!x

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
I've agreed to go jogging...when my friend first suggested it, i laughed in her face. 'You've known me for 3 years and you don't know me at all!' A few minutes later i agreed. Im also waking up in the morning and my first thought is to do some yoga rather than having a cig.

I've not started either yet but its progress...lol!x

great job:) i to get alot more exercise then i did with smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread