Citynicfit ottawa canada area e-cigs + 150+ flavors e-juice -home service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
[h=2][FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, sans-serif]WELCOME! [/FONT]
[FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, sans-serif]..Your one-stop-shop for all your Canadian vaping Needs........Say it.......Believe it.....Achieve it! ... "making the switch to electronic cigarettes" ... (We’re not just blowing smoke, either. Because we don’t smoke. We vape [/FONT]:)[/h]

web vibe a1 q smoking.jpg CITYNICFIT.COM 6132995055 SALES@CITYNICFIT.COM
JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE
THANK YOU!

toast.gif
150+ NIC-FIX FLAVORS.... FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CHECK US OUT WERE NEW!

ALSO LISTED IN: http://vibemarketing.squarespace.com/shopping-in-petawawa/2012/12/4/citynicfit.html
christ tree fotolaBPM150FLAGCANotgat.jpg

if we cant get it 8+.jpg THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS ... elips2 X6 2012 NEW ' CHOICE 3 FLAVORS at 1 touch ! new !!.jpg

Last edited:

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
NEW DARTH VAPOR FLAVOR ..MAY THE CNF FORCE BE WITH YOU ! http://citynicfit.com/product/citynicfit-darth-vapor-d-bubble-tobacco/ "making the switch to electronic cigarettes" ... (We’re not just blowing smoke, either. Because we don’t smoke. We Vape :)

dvju.jpg So, you want ONE OF the best Tob-DBLBL E CIG juice on the planet?

THIS TOBACCO IS A CNF SPECIAL 3 TOB+DOUBLE-BUBBLE-GUM GOOD ..ITS A ALL DAY VAPE!

Last edited:

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
NEW-CityNicFit #1Dragons Breath electronic cigarette Vapor e-juice +flavor/dr- tear/dr -eye

#1 sweet dragon fruit flavor… + little CNF Magic EXTRA flavor BUBBLE BUBBLE ! ONLY AT CITYNICFIT.. Nothing like any other dragon breath you have tried!

LINK- http://citynicfit.com/product/cnf-dr...h-vapor-juice/

Dragons-Breath-x200.jpg .. HOLD ON TO THIS ONE WITH (2) HANDS! ENJOY!

JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE vgokin new.jpg

Last edited:

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
Applewood-TB #1 TB -Seller!

CITYNICFIT # 1 Seller Its TOBACCO With a Hint Of Apple.. MM Good!

Designed by our very own CNF, this is one vapor juice that’s certain to bring a smile to your face.

Our e-liquid refills are each handpicked, we use the highest quality ingredients, recipes, and flavors to ensure a smooth smoking experience for our customers.

TH = Troat Hit.

Select your TH level carefully, the throat hit level controls how strong each of your puffs will be!

AppleWOODTB.jpg - http://citynicfit.com/product/applewood/

THANK YOU ...ENJOY! 001_smile.gif

JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE 150 NIC-FIX FLAVORS

AIO PCC E-CIG KIT.jpg .... leo pro tank...jpg .... ITASE EXPRESS KIT.jpg ..

Last edited:

tobacofreak

Aug 4, 2012
canada
canada suppliers list..way to go rod...i am hoping this is the place to ask other people what their
favorite citynicfit flavour is...mine is dragonsbreath and i know i am not alone....hope u all take the time to comment
on rodneys promptness and level of service.....i am completely satisfied....smoke free 6mos(cept 4 time my battery died at work
mybad)....and i couldnt have done it without rods attention

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
HELLO MY FRIEND :) SO GLAD CITYNICFIT "ME" COULD HELP YOU ...WAS HAPPY TO :)
Glad you were satisfied with the flavor's and quick service ,and MORE than that good to see you Smoke free !!:toast:

I love what im doing feel good helping new and old friends ..LIVE LONGER!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A LONG HAPPY NEW YEAR..
CHEERS!

RODNEY
CITYNICFIT.... ....please check out our Signature EJuices 'House Favorites' ... http://citynicfit.com/catalog/house-favorites/
mini vivi nova in!!

Last edited:

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
THANK YOU therealcmac FOR THE WELCOME!
LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING WITH ALL The VAPOR FANS NEEDS...TO A KICK ... 2013!

ROD ..MERRY X-MAS
citynicfit
LIVE LONGER!
AND WE ARE NOT LIKE I READ IN ECF CANADA ALL JOYTECH WORLD IN NO WAY ,WE HAVE VARIATION OF GEAR :) JSB/INNOKIN/EGO/OVAL/+MORE

P.S. were new so if there is anything i can do to make things better, or mistakes you might see would appreciate the tip's ..thanks
Canada-icon.jpg

Last edited:

Flizz

May 31, 2012
nh
would like to thank and apologize to fusion vapor usa for there understanding, for the 3-4 similar flavor's out of cnf's 150+ they have been fixed and have a merry x-mass and and kick ... vapor new year!
rodney
citynicfit
View attachment 163452

Merry Christmas to you.... but you still have fuZions artwork and you decribe juice in ''fuZion'' (Shane's words)....:unsure::oops:

Flizz

May 31, 2012
nh
:glare:
What possible art work you talking about a picture of gumby or some other picture that is anyones to get of net ..its just a picture and i think so keep things ok i removed the pics already that i or fusion dont own! In the end you have your 3 flavors and i have my 3 and there in no way the same flavor i made it my self at cnf... I removed all i can about the flavor ..excuse me if in the little way shane's way of describing a banana smoothie sound nice ...its still not my way to make my flavor's there not same juice ,better /same dont no just do no i like the flavor and so do my clients and friends ...citynicfit signature flavors 20 strong are mine i made them /darth vapor bud bubble TAB/dragon breath d-b /huckberry bub-bubble/cracker jack popcorn/ ext... + 150 more are mine 3 flavors that i already fixed for you the pics and too away most of shane's words to the min ..if this isnt enough then think this matter is getting silly .. Take care
cheers!
P.S THERE ARE FREE RECOPIES ALL OVER NET ,FOR USE TO TRY AND ALTER TO MAKE OUR CNF VERSION OF IT, JUST LIKE FUSION DO ( WE CREATE FLAVORS) .. View attachment 163585

your right about Silly!! I never said one word about banana smoothie....:(Some of the artwork on your site last night was and is FuZions...yes Shanes words... I looked, seems you did a bit of cleaning up...:unsure:little more and you will be there. No need to get upset, I was nice about it... You have a Happy New Year!!!

:p

SirTimmyTimbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
What possible art work you talking about a picture of gumby or some other picture that is anyones to get of net ..its just a picture and i think so keep things ok i removed the pics already that i or fusion dont own!

You don't know that Fusion does not own it. Just because you see a picture on the internet does not mean you can use it commercially. Alice In Vapeland owns the copyright to the image you were using. Not only you were using their image, you were also using their description.

In the end you have your 3 flavors and i have my 3 and there in no way the same flavor i made it my self at cnf... I removed all i can about the flavor ..excuse me if in the little way shane's way of describing a banana smoothie sound nice ...its still not my way to make my flavor's there not same juice ,better /same dont no just do no i like the flavor and so do my clients and friends ...

The name and description is his work, not yours. If you want to use it you have to ask for his permission first. You are taking pride in creating a unique juice that your friends and family like yet you can not even think of a unique name/description? How are we supposed to respect your juice when it stole it's identity from another juice blatantly?

Not only did you copy Fuzion you also copied Alice in Vapeland's juice name, description and photo. Once the owner asked you to take down the photo you simply edited it. Here's the discussion at Reddit.

And for the love of god please write in comprehensible sentences. You don't have to write like an English major, but at least at an 8th grade level with the bare minimum punctuation!

You stealing others' copyright and you being unable to form sentences really make me doubt your business, your safety measures and your general know how of something so delicate and dangerous as Ejuice.

Last edited:

Vapor Barclay

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 25, 2012
Ottawa
citynicfix.ca
Good Day all
would like to thank again fusion & Alice for there understanding and patience in this picture and description matter .
thank's for calling me ,and would like to remind all i didnt build site just own it .
Will try my best to make sure any pics ext.. will be original!

And have fixed this problem of the 3+1 pics Alice from site .

And would like to wish all a great healthier Live Longer New Year!
THANK YOU!
RODNEY

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
although you post are amusing to read I could care less the reason from your company or from canvape.com for that matter. if a manufacturer as large as Joyetech has you on there copycat/unauthorized list then that is enough for me to know not to buy those products from you or canvape.com

luckily both you and canvape.com have other products that we can still purchase, i have not purchased from you and most likely will not in the future but i will from canvape, just not any Joyetech hardware.

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
who is this guy? i was pointing out a fact, that you and canvape.com are on a manufacturers unauthorized list. now looking further at your site you are definatley a copycat as well, you have copied a well know ottawa vendor and are calling yourself CNF?? i will send that vendor an email to make them aware that you have copied there name and are trying to pass of as them by using they abbreviation.... nothing worse than someone who cannot come up with they own ideas. nobody is runnig you down, you are doing a good job of that yourself it seem.it seems you have now been remove from the copycat/unauthorized list at joyetech.com strange since you are there earlier today. either way i still feel you are a copyier, but who cares that just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread