Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Did you order from our site?

Are you happy with our products or customer services?

If no, submit a reivew and shout it out loudly. We need a warning and will improve our work.

If yes, submit a review and give us your praise. We will be greatly inspired and work harder.

No matter it is a warning or a praise, every review is a gift.

Looking forward to your review! :)

Here goes easy instruction about how to submit a ticket.

Step 1

01.jpg

Step 2
02.jpg

Step 3
03.jpg

Step 4
04.jpg

Step 5
05.jpg

Step 6
eGo%20Bamboo.jpg

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I'd probably review a lot of products if reviewing didn't mean my real name ended up on public searchable websites. I'm a little google-shy, you see. Any way you could make anonymous or nickname reviews possible?

we have just fixed the problem. New reviews will not show the full name any more. new reviews will show only the last name. Your first name won't show. :)

Nevertheless, you still need to sign into your account before you make a review.

Last edited:

zymox

Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
sweden
I would like to do a review here also because I have now a new official supplier. Healthcabin

I ordered some juices the other day and I got an email that it was shipped the 7 January @ 9:24 Swedish time by DHL.
Today it arrived. The 9:th of January @ 11:00 Swedish time at my door. 2 days from China is incredible. Then the package had been checked and tested by the custom clearer also. I also had a complaint from my last order and this was taken care for within this order also without any trouble at all. Just want to say to every on that this is the best customer service that I've ever seen and I can't even send/get my post that fast within Sweden.

I know I was skeptical at my first order but today I'm very happy with Healthcabin as you can understand and I will also like to tell the story for everyone who needs any liquids/stuff. This is a really great partner to do business with. And yes I've tried a lot of them in my 5 month in the vapor world since I can't buy what I need here in Sweden.

Just take a look, this is awesome:
onsdag, Januari 09, 2013 Ort Tid Kolli
23 Försändelsen levererad, mottagen av : Delivered 11:15
22 Ute för leverans med kurir MALMOE - SWEDEN 09:16
21 Tullbehandling klar på MALMOE - SWEDEN MALMOE - SWEDEN 08:18
20 Behandlad för klarering av MALMOE - SWEDEN MALMOE - SWEDEN 08:04
19 Anlänt till DHLs sortering i MALMOE - SWEDEN MALMOE - SWEDEN 07:47
18 Lämnat DHLs station i COPENHAGEN - DENMARK COPENHAGEN - DENMARK 05:39
17 Skickad via COPENHAGEN - DENMARK COPENHAGEN - DENMARK 05:38
16 Lämnat DHLs station i LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 03:53
15 Hanterad i LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 00:46
14 Anlänt till DHLs sortering i LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 00:07

tisdag, Januari 08, 2013 Ort Tid Kolli
13 Lämnat DHLs station i HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:49
12 Hanterad i HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 17:29
11 Tullbehandling klar på HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 16:34
10 Anlänt till DHLs sortering i HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 16:29
9 Lämnat DHLs station i SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:32
8 Hanterad i SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:19
7 Tullbehandling klar på SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 10:06
6 Försenad vid klarering SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:17
5 Anlänt till DHLs sortering i SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 09:08
4 Lämnat DHLs station i FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
01:10

måndag, Januari 07, 2013 Ort Tid Kolli
3 Hanterad i FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 22:32
2 Försändelse hämtad FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 16:17
1 Försändelsen registrerad FUJIAN PROVINCE - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC 16:05

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Last name isn't good enough for me
(Haven't ordered from you (YET))
Use a handle, nick name, also known as, email (missing @blank.blank) or anything else besides real, lots don't use real names online
Your newsunshin, I'm cool with that, why can't you be?

Thank you for your suggestion. sorry. we can not make it work. :(

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
I just wanted to say that I have almost the same tracking list as the person above (at least I think I do. I can't read Swedish) I couldn't believe how quickly I received my shipment! Ordered on Friday (it could have been Thursday) and since I didn't work on Monday, I wasn't able to look at the tracking until Tuesday. I was just hoping that it was out of China but it was already at my house!! Did you send it on the Concord?? I couldn't get it until the next day because I wasn't there to sign. It was a bummer but I'm over it. Thank you so much for shipping my order DHL! I will order over $250 everytime I order from you if you always ship DHL!

Last edited:

xb12r2004

Mar 2, 2012
Minnesota USA
I ordered 2 boxes of boge 3.0 carts just to test, 2-3 days later recieved confirmation of the order. Order # started with an RR/RA and found that this ship directly from China!! Now keep in mind that most places that I order from would almost be to my door step by the time. We are now approaching one and a half weeks and still no package. Good thing I wasn't in a hurry for this product. Will be reluctant to purchase any further products from your site.

jonbkk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Bangkok
I am unhappy with your ordering process. When I put in an order it's for multiple items and it's so time consuming to keep looking at my order and your inventor to try and find all that I want in stock at the same time. Why can't I put in a complete order even if something isn't in stock and you send it when it's in stock? Like pull the things that are in stock and when the order is complete then ship it? Amazon does it why can't you?

On the same note, I can't take advantage of your CNY sale because most of the things I want are not in stock....very annoying!

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
I've been meaning to post here for a while, but had to find the time. I placed my first order during your anniversary sale. I bought over 30 items totalling a little over US$300. I placed the order on Sunday, and it was delivered to my home in Georgia on Friday, by EMS. Everything works perfectly, and I could not be happier. Thank you very much! I will be ordering again.

Lunalovelace

Aug 15, 2013
Australia
Checked out HC for the first time today.. I liked a few products but then I found FT and saw them even cheaper with free postage.
You just can't compete with free postage!
The extra color options on HC would have swayed me though, would have happily paid the extra money to get a cool color but unfortunately all the cool color choices were all exhausted. The rainbow ego batteries and the pink bambo in particular.. Could buy a $28 vamo vivi off fasttech with free shipping, or a pink bamboo off HC for 36 + 10 shipping.(46). So that's almost $20 extra for 1 mod, just to get it in pink! But then I realised there is no pink left anyway.. there's no point paying an extra $20 bucks for the same silver one I can get off fasttech! My suggestions to HC would be to only order mostly colourful stock that isn't widely available elsewhere, it could be their one shtick, since beating the prices of FT is pretty much impossible. Give us vapers who aren't in the USA (they get cheap shipping) a reason to spend extra to order from HC! Give us colours!

rainman1008

Aug 21, 2013
Norway
Hello,i placed an order from you earlyer today and it sayed i should get a conformation about my order in my e-mail,i recevied the one from ebay but not from your company do you send e-mail when i order?
Love your prices and selection have orderd from many companys in China but im gonne order more from you soon,i have tryed som Hangsen liquid but even the tobaco had a sweet taste and was far too sweet for my liking,im very happy with Dekang liquid and have orderd almost 200ml from you today in different taste.
Also got another question,i see your shop i open all days of the week but do you ship packages on saturdays and sundays?
Looking forward too receving my liquid and atomizers,i used DHL and it is going to Norway so i hope it comes here before next weekend :)

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
I ordered yesterday and I got my confirmation right away. I made sure my Paypal email address and login email address were the same(from another comany I had an issue where they got confused so I just made sure I had all my bases covered. I ordered the A6S Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer(have always wanted to try one) and Mega Leather Lanyard for eVic/SVD/SID/APV- neither one of these is carried at FT, shipping was reasonable at $3.40. Hopefully it will not take too long to get here as I am wanting to try them on my new Sigelei Zmax 3.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread