Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
or does anyone else think that Virginia tastes like celery?:lol:

But the Banana Cream Pie and English Toffee...OMG! I can't believe I went so long without them! YUM!

Your NOT crazy, but, your taste buds are:lol:

It is amazing how we all have different taste preferences'8-o

Keep on trying, cause, it is so strange, we end up loving what we never imagined, in our life:D

Enjoy your celery darlin:pand yes, do put a few drops of PBC in it, and betcha you will love it;)

Steve:lol:

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
No accounting for taste! But celery..does celery even have a taste? LOL I found Virginia liquid to be very harsh..not from Steve though..it was an ingrediant in creating my own RY4. (failed) Celery needs peanut butter to taste good!

Mary Kay Peanut butter and celery? yuk . im sorry maryKay but with all do resepct and as the well respected person that you are, No way will i ever put peanut butter on celery stick lol. Now if you ask my opinion , what goes very good with celery is cream cheese and some salt on a celery stick. And i am from NYC originally before moving to sunny florida and we used to go in the Pastrami sandwhich shops and get a pastrami sandwich with a celery soda. Now that is good too. just taste just like celery. Anyway if you like the peanut butter and celery go for it but me nothing better than celery and cream cheese with some salt.
Steve next batch maybe celery and cream cheese flavor lol. I really do not think that will taste good vaping it though.
Have a great day to all and Happy vaping. Mary Kay please do not hit me just giving my opinion.

TheTout

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
Dearborn, Michigan
Peanut butter and celery is one of my kids favorite snacks!! Then again, they also like to dip their carrots in peanut butter.

Don't tell them its good for them, and thanks to a trick of my sisters they eat Lima beans (she called them mini potatoes, took the older one until she was 14 to figure it out, younger one 12 now, still calls them mini potatoes and I'm not going to tell her what they are.) :shock:

fwm

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Arkansas
Okay - I read the guys' posts where they carry them in their pockets.....but I don't always have a pocket........and being new, I find myself looking frantically around everywhere because I've misplaced my batt........for now, I have been trying to keep up with them in my cigarette case that I've carried forEVER just because I'm used to keeping up with it, but when you've got a batt that is ready to vape with a carto on - how do you ladies keep up with them? Everyone told me to switch out with two batts during the day - so what is the easiest for you?
BTW- I smoked Virginia Slims for years, so my first order was Virginia - didn't do it for me - it is okay, but I have come to love 555.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Cos! Why would I be mean to you..just because you are weird? :p
I will eat cream chesse and also that cheddar cheese that comes in a little jar on celery. To me celery is like tofu, it needs something on it! But I am not drinking it unless it's mixed in with a glass of tomato juice!
I also drink beer with tomato juice (red beer) A bartender once gave me all the red beer I could drink, because he swore NOBODY could drink that! Fooled Him! 8-o..your turn to flame me Cos!:D

FWM, I also use an old cigarette case around the house or the pretty zebra case I got from V4L for going out. Most the the time I just use a eyeglass chain. V4L has a nice leather lanyard too.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I use a sunglasses case with a scanvanged plastic divider hot-glued into it.

If you're going to carry a battery with a carto on it, though, I recommend keeping it carto-side-down. Juice seeping into the battery seems to be a battery-killer. That's my forensic post-mortem on my battery-death. So make sure it'll seep out rather than in.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Mary Kay Peanut butter and celery? yuk . im sorry maryKay but with all do resepct and as the well respected person that you are, No way will i ever put peanut butter on celery stick lol. Now if you ask my opinion , what goes very good with celery is cream cheese and some salt on a celery stick. And i am from NYC originally before moving to sunny florida and we used to go in the Pastrami sandwhich shops and get a pastrami sandwich with a celery soda. Now that is good too. just taste just like celery. Anyway if you like the peanut butter and celery go for it but me nothing better than celery and cream cheese with some salt.
Steve next batch maybe celery and cream cheese flavor lol. I really do not think that will taste good vaping it though.
Have a great day to all and Happy Vaping. Mary Kay please do not hit me just giving my opinion.

celery soda? eww..thats just...ewwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread