Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Before I go play SuperSantaGrandma for the weekend,
I had to share a personal Christmas card from Angie's private stash! ;)

nhaler_hoff_2.jpg

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We are currently helping spread the awareness of Electronic cigarettes and trying help leading researchers discover more information about these groundbreaking devices.
Please visit WebMD and participate in this survey. Its free and you can keep it confidential if you dont want to give them your personal info!

"New online electronic cigarette survey - PSU.": Smoking Cessation Community - Support Group

I have met the guy running this survey a couple times and he seems very fair and interested in finding out the hard facts. I trust that he will give us a fair shake for a change! Feel free to share this anouncement and/or link with anyone you know who could fill out the survey!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Jan,
As usual you are AMAZING!!!
I hope you have a Safe and Happy New year Celebration followed by a prosperous Year filled with Luck, Love and Happiness!
Also be careful with The Black Powder!!!!!!:evil:

I would like to extend my gratitude to you and all the other Nhaler Family and Friends, for making my job and life so pleasant and fun, and wish everyone a Safe and Happy New year Celebration! Whether it is a grand celebration or a quiet night of reflection , I hope everyone enjoys it!
Thanks Again,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread