30ml Bottles added to inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
We have had some 30ml bottles of juice that we have been saving for a rainy day, and we decided to add them to our site today. These are 30ml bottles, great for refilling your 5ml bottles for on the go. We have a limited number of flavors available, and limited stock in all strengths. These likely will not last long, but we wanted to have more juice available to those looking for it. The flavors available: 555 (all strengths), capp (most strengths), coffee (all strengths), cola (most strengths), cowboy (6 and 36), grape (most strengths), banana (all strengths), and RY4 (all strengths). These are available in ranges from 6-36mg.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Thanks Mark. may i ask what date is on the juice? Great deal man
These are actually plain white bottles with no labels. These came in a couple of months ago.

Placed order!!! Couldn't find banana on list, left note in comment section if you have it in 24 or 18 please send and charge me.

Shelly
Shelly, I will take care of it for you.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Thank You Mark.

I went back and looked at how V4Ls cart is set up and I think I may know what happened.

When I changed the quantities of the items I wanted two of, I hit my "enter" key after the change. I believe I should have hit the "recalculate" button on the site. That's probably why the change didn't stay.

Appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread