Do eGo batteries come charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
vape one, charge the other. If the other is charged, use that one and charge the first.
I personally didn't mind to wait a few hours.
It was recommended to first charge for 4 hours, regardless of the battery being full or not.
But there seem to be a lot of tips flying around without any science backing it up.

Anyway: happy vaping. :)

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Wow this hits harder than an analog. I got the coughs. Does a light come on if the battery is low and need charged?

eGos will just die once they are discharged. The button might blink a few times to tell you that it is dead, but there is no real warning.

HyperRealist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Erie, PA
The three power levels may be showing you the battery charge status. I thought you got the Ego 900 mah? Where is the power level led?
Also - when using it, take longer slower draws - its a bit different to smoking. If you draw on it like a cigarette it can make you cough.

I ordered 900mah but these batteries look kinda small. I wonder if he sent me 650s? How can I tell? It came with an instruction pamphlet that explains the 3 color levels. You push the button quick three times to change the power output level. I'm just going to use it on high I guess.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I ordered 900mah but these batteries look kinda small. I wonder if he sent me 650s? How can I tell? It came with an instruction pamphlet that explains the 3 color levels. You push the button quick three times to change the power output level. I'm just going to use it on high I guess.

It sounds like he sent you a variable voltage Ego. Its not an ego twist, but there is a model that has three voltage settings. 3.2 volts, 3.7 volts, and 4.2 volts.
3.7 volts is a standard voltage. 4.2 will be hotter.
Can you post a couple of pics of it?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Ok. Does it look like this:
Ego_V_V_Batteries.jpg

If not, you may have the instruction manual that covers that model.

HyperRealist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Erie, PA
It sounds like he sent you a variable voltage Ego. Its not an ego twist, but there is a model that has three voltage settings. 3.2 volts, 3.7 volts, and 4.2 volts.
3.7 volts is a standard voltage. 4.2 will be hotter.
Can you post a couple of pics of it?

Here is a picture of the pamphlet that explains. First time trying to post a pic on this forum. I don't know if this image hosting site will work.
55r128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread