My SS Has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
OMIGOSH !! My SS has arrived and it is awesome ... I am speechless ... I got an assortment of adapters .. I grabbed the 501 and put on the brass mouth piece ....

I own, or have owned EVERY PV that has come out [almost every] and NONE compare to the SS when it comes to quality. I will be back for a better review, for now all I can think about is putting some juice in my atty . I haven't blown a single smoke ring yet and ....

The SS is calling my name ... gotta run ...

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
OMIGOSH !! My SS has arrived and it is awesome ... I am speechless ... I got an assortment of adapters .. I grabbed the 501 and put on the brass mouth piece ....

I own, or have owned EVERY PV that has come out [almost every] and NONE compare to the SS when it comes to quality. I will be back for a better review, for now all I can think about is putting some juice in my atty . I haven't blown a single smoke ring yet and ....

The SS is calling my name ... gotta run ...

Congrats and I cant wait to here what you have to say about it. I am very happy for ya.:):):):):):):):)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hokies was a later order in 3rd batch, but she had a special order that was with a brass button that was already partially completed with the original prototype, so it got sent out. I try to ship orders in the number they come in, but if i have parts already for an order that can fill a later order, but can't fill an earlier one due to different adapters or what not, it will ship out.

Last edited:

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
FINALLY OFF WORK .. our internet was down most of yesterday and today. Couldn't get back here again after my last post.

Ahhhh. I hope everyone gets theirs soon so we can oooo and ahhhh and VapORgasm together !!!

My SS is terrific. I need to look at the video so I can figure out the button so I can adjust the push. First I am going to change my atty. Another GREAT feature is the adapter. It isn't a piece of cheap plumbing looking adapter. It is the top inch of the SS. It reminds me of the atomizer on ANOTHER somewhat popular PV. The biggest [best] differences are:

1. You can easily screw the adapters on and off. The threads actually line up and
2. When you do, you don't have to worry about the button [switch] shooting in pieces across the room.

I don't like 'white' color of my 510 atomizer with the silver and brass. I have a silver 901 atty somewhere and I purchased the 901 adapter as well as the 801. The same mouthpiece fits both the 901 and 510 attys.

Oh yeah!! I really like the way the silver 901 atty looks. I changed attys while typing, TONS OF VAPOR from my 901 atty. More that the 510 I think. Don't know if it was the juice or not. I should really test more before saying anything ..

David, you have an amazing talent!! everything is so perfect. You should have seen this one PV I received. I paid more for it than my SS. It came basically unfinished. Apparently that is how they are supposed to arrive. It wasn't just mine. Other people noticed the same thing about theirs but accepted what was told to them. .. "If you want it pretty, do it yourself." I was the only person who really complained about the rough edges. it was pretty ugly actually but THIS ONE, my SS, wow !!! Couldn't ask for more.

Thanks for everything David.

I had a bit of a wait but I knew it was coming and I felt secure in knowing that when it got here, I would be receiving a fine instrument. That is EXACTLY what David will send you.

A FINE INSTRUMENT .. A PRECISION INSTRUMENT .. not just a PV ..

Last edited:

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
I believe post #12, just after yours, is about the best review anyone could do.

Thanks Breakfast Chef .. It is easy to just tell the truth .. I actually have you to thank for introducing me to David's work about 4 months ago. I wish I ordered one IMMEDIATELY rather that waste my money elsewhere.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Thanks Breakfast Chef .. It is easy to just tell the truth .. I actually have you to thank for introducing me to David's work about 4 months ago. I wish I ordered one IMMEDIATELY rather that waste my money elsewhere.

I know the feeling.... I was banned for two days for expressing my opinions about a certain PV....lol oh well at least I know I will be getting something that actually works and looks unbelievable. I cant wait to get my Ss as well....

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
I should have said "I changed the atty in the middle of typing..." because I did remove my hands from the keyboard to do it but keep this in mind ..

I could have changed the atty while typing. I am a mother and moms can basically prepare a thanksgiving FEAST with one hand while balancing a baby on her hip.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
I should have said "I changed the atty in the middle of typing..." because I did remove my hands from the keyboard to do it but keep this in mind ..

I could have changed the atty while typing. I am a mother and moms can basically prepare a thanksgiving FEAST with one hand while balancing a baby on her hip.

lol........you are full of multitasked talents..... I wish i had your talents.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
Any mother can do thanksgiving with a baby on her hip .. It doesn't take a special talent .. it is NECESSARY !! On the other hand ... I can't pee standing up !!

good point......i hardly count ...... while standing a talent....but you being able to comfort a baby while holding her and attending three to four tasks at once while addressing anyone who may be in the kitchen helping you. I find that to be a lot of talent and patients...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread