DIY custom mixtures in cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdhouse

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Minnesota
Hello all. I'm brand new to all this, but I though I'd start a thread about mixing juice/carts for ideas on good combos. My apologies in advance if this has been discussed, I did a search and didn't find anything readily accessible.

Anyway, I recently topped off a half-used 36 mg Virginia cart with about 10 drops of "low" mint juice and it is fantastic. It really took the harsh edge off for me, and adds a lot more vapor production.

What are some other custom carto-dripped creations you enjoy? :pop:

TheTout

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
Dearborn, Michigan
Cappuccino and vanilla, strawberry and banana (and sometimes vanilla), chocolate and vanilla (seems to me to make the chocolate sweeter and creamier?)

I can usually put vanilla in anything that I want to come out a little sweeter and not so dry to me (if that makes any sense).

If I want a stronger throat hit, I can add some coconut to just about anything.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
oh yeh i agree Keyzygirl. chcocolate to any fruit or to any kind of coffee is good. Speaking of flavors and i dont want to starta ne wpost just figured id mention othger day at sisters house we had coffee and she put out peppermint mocha coffee creamer. WOW now that was good. maybe it doesnt sound good but it was very good. It made me say wow on every sip i took.

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'd really like to see a cream flavor, purely for mixing with other flavors. I taste quite a bit of cream in both ice cream sundae and coconut cream pie, and I think it might be pretty awesome with some coffee and chocolate for a nice mocha, and plenty of other mixes.

As for current juices, chocolate and coffee is a win, as is chocolate and mint. Vanilla and RY4 is pretty nice as well.

macscac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
I dont have the stock of juices like most of you... ive only been at this for about 2 weeks.

but i did take an empty apple cart..
i mixed in 4 drops of marlboro from puresmoker, 4 drops of menthol from modernvapor and the rest chococarvan from dinosaurvapor..

whew!!!
like a minty mocha latte that hits the throat like a friggin truck!!
:D

brdhouse

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Minnesota
Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming!

I don't have a lot to experiment with just yet, I'm new and still building the arsenal. This thread will hopefully point me in the direction of what to order and try.

Anyone add RY4 to anything? I have some 18 mg cartos that I love, and I'm thinking of picking up some liquid... seems like it would be a good sugary mixer.

brdhouse

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Minnesota
Also, I have some 36 mg coffee cartos that are too harsh for me. I haven't tried adding mint to them yet, but I've seen a few suggestions for vanilla and chocolate... any more? I'm going to place another order soon, so I want to be sure to add some liquid that's both good on it's own, but will also be good mixed. Thanks again!

KathyinColorado

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Colorado
My regular vape of late has been coffee/cappuccino mix. I also enjoy RY4 with a touch of menthol, coffee/coconut, RY4/coconut and I got a great no nic doubler -cafe machiatto from tasty vapor (really cheap)to reduce my nic while I'm at home in the evening with my passthrough cranking. I mix that with coffee or RY4 and it is tasty.
Sorry about cheating on my V4L guys but at 12 bucks for a 4oz bottle I had to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread