Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
About us

VaporBreak.com is based in Shenzhen, the technology and production capital of China. We suppily many orders every week to users of electronic around the world.

The Vaporbreak team take pride in our product and aim to provide the best e-cig and liquids to our loyal customers around the world. Our liquids all from Dekang and Hangsen. They are the best and biggest suppliers in the world.

If you have not tried Vaporbreak.com products we would love to urge you to try the world's best electronic cigarettes from the world's leading suppliers.
------
Taken from their website. That explains it!

Tynesider

Apr 13, 2011
Newcastle upon Tyne
I put an order in from VaporBreak.com and one of the items was an eGo Variable Voltage Passthrough Battery. The order arrived quickly but the button on the battery was defective, it did work but the button wouldn't press in to a click and any slight touch activated it. I talked to them via their online chat on the website and was told to send a photo! How can you tell if a button can be pressed via a photo? I was then called a liar and they said I must send a video, which I did, I then received an email from them calling me a liar again. I have since binned the battery because any slight touch in my pocket and it would have activated. I don't know about their e-liquid but i doubt it will be genuine Hangsen. These Chinese companies are ok if everything runs smoothly but as soon as something goes wrong they come down on you like a ton of bricks.

skwerrel

Verified Member
May 27, 2012
usa
I wanted to add a post as I have been emailing them and attempting to use their site chat since October, with NO response and chat "fails" as soon as I type i have a problem with my order! Vaporbreak sent incorrect items, omitted items, items pictured on site were not what I received, and items were also missing parts. DO NOT order from this company.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
My experiences - His Dekang tastes terrible. He claims it's genuine but tastes noting like it unless Dekang makes some low grade line that I don't know about. Hangsen 30ml seems genuine, smaller bottles look different but taste the same tho seem somewhat stronger in Nic. than stated.
Hardware knock offs are cheap, quality is decent. This guy is slow to post stuff.

Last edited:

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
I put an order in from VaporBreak.com and one of the items was an eGo Variable Voltage Passthrough Battery. The order arrived quickly but the button on the battery was defective, it did work but the button wouldn't press in to a click and any slight touch activated it. I talked to them via their online chat on the website and was told to send a photo! How can you tell if a button can be pressed via a photo? I was then called a liar and they said I must send a video, which I did, I then received an email from them calling me a liar again. I have since binned the battery because any slight touch in my pocket and it would have activated. I don't know about their e-liquid but i doubt it will be genuine Hangsen. These Chinese companies are ok if everything runs smoothly but as soon as something goes wrong they come down on you like a ton of bricks.

I was gonna order from them. One would think that with over 4000 posts they would speak to tynesider's issue. they sure are really busy on this forum. Has ANYONE had a good dealing with them? If you are reading this (vaperbreak)you need to speak to this mans issue. Calling people liars? i was putting in a pretty big order but after this thread I'll just look else where unless you speak to this (not in a form letter). Hello
Thanks for the heads-up folks. Looks like you saved me a heartache. How do they stay open?.
Keith

Last edited:

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan

Hey,Tynesider. DiD you order with PPAL. They do have some great prices! I have a cart full of stuff. I might just order with PP and if they mess me over I'll file a claim with PPal. What to do, what to do?. I'm tired. I'll think on it when I get up later. By then maybe someone else will chime in with more info. Something like this could cost them a LOT of customers.
Keith

dk1aussie

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
I have ordered from vaporbreak for the first time and everything from them has been excellent
shipping took less than 10 day`s to arrive using ems which is the same from any other vendor
that I have bought from using ems

the dekang and hangsen juices are great ... they vape fine with good flavor
I got 2 x ego twist 650mah, ego cones 3mil, 3mil tank, dekang juice tobacco, hangsen tobacco both 50 mil
2 x ego chargers, 2 x did clones buy only the chrome tube ones not the clear tank one`s as they leak
that`s not a vaporbreak problem ... I saw a review after I got them and they had the same problem from a different supplier
and 2 x lanyards for the ego`s .... and like I said everything is excellent ... I`m using the 650 twist now with a 2.0 ohm boge cart
it last about a day couldn`t be happier .... going from the darwin and provari to the 650 mah ego twist can`t tell the difference
except for a lot lighter smaller and user friendly
I`m happy with them so I ordered again

I have heard bad reviews about reputable companies such as Nhaler, madvapes to name a few ...
poor customer service mixed up orders or poor quality products etc

so bad reviews can happen to any vendor some more than others

That is part of the fun of vaping finding the right vendor and products that I like .... !!!!

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
I have ordered from vaporbreak for the first time and everything from them has been excellent
shipping took less than 10 day`s to arrive using ems which is the same from any other vendor
that I have bought from using ems

the dekang and hangsen juices are great ... they vape fine with good flavor
I got 2 x ego twist 650mah, ego cones 3mil, 3mil tank, dekang juice tobacco, hangsen tobacco both 50 mil
2 x ego chargers, 2 x did clones buy only the chrome tube ones not the clear tank one`s as they leak
that`s not a vaporbreak problem ... I saw a review after I got them and they had the same problem from a different supplier
and 2 x lanyards for the ego`s .... and like I said everything is excellent ... I`m using the 650 twist now with a 2.0 ohm boge cart
it last about a day couldn`t be happier .... going from the darwin and provari to the 650 mah ego twist can`t tell the difference
except for a lot lighter smaller and user friendly
I`m happy with them so I ordered again

I have heard bad reviews about reputable companies such as Nhaler, madvapes to name a few ...
poor customer service mixed up orders or poor quality products etc

so bad reviews can happen to any vendor some more than others

That is part of the fun of vaping finding the right vendor and products that I like .... !!!!

Thanks,dk1aussie. I just ordered a Vamo V2 chrome kit for $33.00 before I read your post. Here is what i orrdered. Description Unit price Qty Amount
CE5+ replacement wick and atomizer bowl
Item# 118 $1.50 USD 5 $7.50 USD
CE5+ eGo atomizer (with easily replaceable and cheap wick and coil)
Item# 124 $3.60 USD 1 $3.60 USD
EGO/510 adapter
Item# 162 $1.00 USD 1 $1.00 USD
vivi nova clearomizer kits
Item# 163 $6.00 USD 1 $6.00 USD
VV650 VAMO V2 STARTER KIT no atomizers
Item# 173 $33.49 USD total $72.00 including shipping. I even got the upgraded which claims 3/7 days delivery. I sent a note through PP as well with the Vaperbreak order form pointing out the complaints in this thread (again, before reading your pos review).Hearing your report makes me feel optimistic about a good deal. What I paid for the Vamo, batts & charger, I pretty much got the rest of the items for free! I am loving this Vamo so much I bought another for backup. The body alone is only $26.00so for $7 more I took a chance on the batts (18350) and charger. I'll follow up when I receive my order This same order would have cost $100.00 (or more?) at HC.
Keith

dk1aussie

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
budynbuick ..... I have read a few post and one person has ordered from them 7 times
without a hitch from Australia which is where I`m from
so that gave me the confidence to buy from them after reading the negative reviews

I didn`t know about vaporbreak till someone from ecf sent me a pm with the link
that was on the HC ecf section where we were discussing alternatives after HC stopped china air mail

Last edited:

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
budynbuick ..... I have read a few post and one person has ordered from them 7 times
without a hitch from Australia which is where I`m from
so that gave me the confidence to buy from them after reading the negative reviews

I didn`t know about vaporbreak till someone from ecf sent me a pm with the link
that was on the HC ecf section where we were discussing alternatives after HC stopped china air mail

Sounds like you have purchased from them more then once. I told them I wanted what is represented in their photos & no DOA. I reminded them ECF can make or break a vendor. I have used PP a 100 times & never had to make a claim but let them know I would quickly file if my order was not correct. It matters not one iota how cheap they may sell their products if they do not get the order correct. I am stunned they have over 4000 posts & the two months I have lurked around here never heard of them.
Keith

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Right now there chrome Vamo is no cheaper than Health Cabin's - both are $39. I got one from Health Cabin in the Christmas sale for $31. I bought a bunch of other stuff on sale too - no more expensive than vapor Break at that time from what I can see. The Vapor Break vivi novas look like knock offs. They aren't a Vision distributor.
I expect they have some good deals, but they seem to be hit and miss from what I've read.
Health Cabin are a registered ECF supplier, with their own sub-forum here. Vapor Break aren't.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
here is the for the VAMO V2 (VV650) VV link vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

the body is $26.99 chrome or black chrome

Did you look at it?
I have it in US dollars and it says The Vamo starter kit is $49.99
I wouldn't use those batteries either. They are Li-ion ICRs. These pvs need IMRs.
The chrome body only is $39.
Vamo v2.

That's from looking at the link you just posted.

Here's Health Cabin's APV - Variable Voltage & Mods : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
Stainless steel Vamo $43.50
Chrome Vamo $39
Both version 2.
For an extra $4.50 the stainless steel is worth it.

Same price as Vapor Break for the chrome.

Last edited:

dk1aussie

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
ok I don`t know whats going on
I also have it on US dollars .... I do not know why it is showing different prices when you go there
vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

below is what I see when I visit the site from the link posted

24AMS.png

I shop at HC ... I ordered from them yesterday as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread