So what's next for notcigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exodus454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Western Connecticut
Hey everyone, been awhile since I've been back here.

I'm happy to report that my Buzz is still alive and kicking hard even after a recent carto meltdown incident. I guess while I was sleeping I held down the button somehow and burned the polyfil completely out of a carto (I'm actually baffled the coil even lasted that long). At the same time it managed to melt the heatshrink inside and melted the glue on the switch.. so after some heatshrink and some glue I've tacked that on the long list of stupid things I've put it through which it's survived. I'm pretty impressed actually, as there have been many "oh no, I finally killed it.." moments (as I take a vape!)

But anywho, the BP and Ipro's have been out for awhile, Notcigs section of the forum always looks pretty quiet whenever I pop in lately.. When's the Buzz Pro Ultimate Edition coming out?

I'm in the market for a new device, and while I love love love my buzz to death, I'm not sure I'd buy another right now given the current competition. I would jump ALL OVER an updated or revamped buzz if one were ever to come to exist. Or an OG resurrection, I've also always loooooved the way the original buzz looked. A "Big Buzz" would be cool too, using a 26650 or something crazy. Just something new. Notcigs has been a reliable performer for me and I'd love to keep my mod business here, but it doesn't really make sense for me to buy duplicate mods. I would however, collect them all ;)

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and give some customer feedback at this point. Didn't mean anything offensively either, I just love mah Buzz and would love to see something fresh!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Hey Exodus, it's always great to see an old friend stop by! We do have something new on the horizon, nearing beta testing stage :) Mike is playing this one very close to the vest and not saying much about it, so I can't reveal any info. We are hoping to begin beta in about 5 weeks...and then into production soon after.

What I can say is that it won't be something crazy that uses a 26650 batt lol, but it is a tube, not a box.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
lights06.gif

I did that laving on mine. I though what is hot under me and there it was. Didn't get that hot though. Mine also got so hot it melted the M1A1 tank off the top and spilled juice down sides. I posted pics of that. My fault. If I would of sent it in to get the switch fixed like Mike said but I didn't. The Buzz Pro survived though.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Hope whatever it is that comes from NCigs doesnt have the wheel adjustment on them.. lol

lcds are in and wheels are old hat now days.. Looking forward to whatever it is.. hope its soon too.

With the Chinese doing things better and better like the vamo and doing them cheaper might be hard for compete..

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
See no reason to lose the wheel, simple and effective, I self see no reason for a screen, since the numbers won't make a great vape, they are there just to help you get to your sweetspot.
What ever Mike makes I want a piece of it!
Also something RBA to go along that would be nice, maybe a M1A1 with genny?

no but a screen will show watts or volts and ohms.. wheel is fine if it sticks out enough. I have had many buzz pro and all seem to be a little difference in the wheel distance sticking out, lose the wheel and lets go with screen... I need ohms... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread