Lexi - A Variable Wattage Mod by Mamu Featuring Power Regulation by The Nivel Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Last night's episode of Click, Bang! is up. The rules for the Lexi contest are at the 33 minute mark:

The (absence of) Rules for The Lexi Contest by VP Live on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

iTunes - Podcasts - VP Live by VP Live

The rules are:

Submit your entry in whatever format you want, except no animated .gifs, to clickbangradio@gmail.com

Your entry must refer to Lexi in some way.

Maximum of three entries per person.

The contest is open to everyone, but if you live outside of the continental US and you win, you will have to pay for FedEx shipping, which will probably be expensive. If the winner is in the continental US, there will be no shipping cost incurred by the winner.

Your entry cannot contain any reference to you - by name, by picture, by likeness, etc.

Deadline for submitting your entries is Monday, August 6th.

First place is Lexi
Second place is a stainless steel Lava tank
Third place prize TBA

If you are unclear as to the rules or format of the contest, please listen to the podcast, as I go over some examples in detail. If you are still unclear after listening, feel free to email me at clickbangradio@gmail.com with any questions.

Good Luck!

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
The USA distributor for The Nivel Chip will be my guest on Click, Bang! Tuesday January 1st at 9PM EST.

In our interview, he will discuss all of the relevant details for buying The Nivel Chip. Nivel chips will begin shipping on January 2nd.

You can listen to the interview live on Tuesday January 1st at 9PM EST here:

Vapers Place – Listen Live – VP Radio Live

If you are listening on a mobile device, use this link: VP-LIVE View

If you are unable to listen to the broadcast live, a link to the replay will be posted.

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread