How far down do you vape them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
On a non refilled cartomizer, i've noticed at a point the flavor begins to taste, a bit burnt. So at what point do you guys take the thing off and toss it? When no more vapor comes out, or the moment it begins to taste burnt?

Personally I have only let 1 cart burn and I don't want to go there again. At the point of no vapor you are at or beyond salvaging the carto. If it didn't taste burned then it shortly will.

But I don't toss them "out" I refill them. When the vapor starts to get low I refill. Takes practice to get to that "just right" point.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
nagh, im to lazy to refill them, and there cheaper than cigs anyway. But I have two small children and wouldn't feel safe having liquid nicotine in the house. I was just curious what people do about the flavor change on standard cartomizers.

If you don't want to keep nic juice in the house, you can add a little glycerin to help them last longer.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have a whole drawer full of old carts from back in the day when I first discovered ecigs. Didn't know better, so vaped til they tasted burnt. But I held on to them because I kept thinking and wondering if I could have recycled them or something. I tried to refill one, tasted awful, stuck it in the same drawer. Moral of my story is, I just KNEW something more could be done with them!!! Besides taking up space.
And I learned it all here......

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I have a Jack Russell Terminator - errr - Terrorist - errr - Terrier. I keep mine in the safe. He hasn't shown any interest, but better safe than sorry. So far he's always managed to get into, either cleverly, or by brute force, everything I've tried to keep him out of - but the floor safe does seem to be beyond his capacity for trouble. :)

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I have a Jack Russell Terminator - errr - Terrorist - errr - Terrier. I keep mine in the safe. He hasn't shown any interest, but better safe than sorry. So far he's always managed to get into, either cleverly, or by brute force, everything I've tried to keep him out of - but the floor safe does seem to be beyond his capacity for trouble. :)

That's funny, we have 2 Lhasas, who usually get into most everything, and thus far they have shown no interest in any of my ecig suppliers. Still.... better safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread