Steve or Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
That's good, you got quite a storm the other day - ack!

LOL!!! I know what you mean! I Can't Stand shopping!! DH loves it, but not me!

My wife is the same way, she could shop forever. I got so frustrated with the shopping experience today I had to go sit in the car. At least I had my phone so I could try to catch up on here.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
My wife is the same way, she could shop forever. I got so frustrated with the shopping experience today I had to go sit in the car. At least I had my phone so I could try to catch up on here.

Sent PM with reply - that is the address that I used.

I don't mind on-line shopping - no Rude people, or long lines.

Hope you got all your shopping done so you don't have to deal with it again!!

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Sent PM with reply - that is the address that I used.

I don't mind on-line shopping - no Rude people, or long lines.

Hope you got all your shopping done so you don't have to deal with it again!!

I like to buy online too, but the wife loves to shop. I think we are just about done though, so that's a good thing.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
The Florida mall in Orlando has a hotel attached. We had a company Christmas party there one year and decided to stay at the hotel (it was a 20 mile drive for us) So we could party without worrying about driving. We did all our Christmas shopping before the party and more the next day. No muss no fuss. Mike could go back to the hotel with pacakges and nap while I did more shopping.
We did that a few years in a row.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
The Florida mall in Orlando has a hotel attached. We had a company Christmas party there one year and decided to stay at the hotel (it was a 20 mile drive for us) So we could party without worrying about driving. We did all our Christmas shopping before the party and more the next day. No muss no fuss. Mike could go back to the hotel with pacakges and nap while I did more shopping.
We did that a few years in a row.

What a great concept! That's it, I'm moving :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread