Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
eGo Bamboo V2 VV/VW$43.50
Coupon Code: hc5 for orders over $100
Shipping is $14.50 for DHL

The price for shipping might go up a couple of bucks depending on what you add to the order to bring it over $100.00

I ordered $250.00 worth of stuff to get the free DHL shipping and 15% off, which brought the price of the SS Vamo down to $36.97. The current deal as of 01/04/2013 is $250 order gets free shipping and 5% off, which brings the price down to 41.32. Not quite as good as VaporBreak's deal, but definitely a site to watch, esp. if you are looking to get a bunch of stuff at one time.

Great thread idea BTW. :)

finnman1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Iowa
Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Variable Voltage Mod E-Cig Vamos V2 With Vivi Nova Atomizer set_Big mods_Electronic Cigarette_E-home Onlie SHOP - Powered by ECShop

2 batteries (18350 and 18650)
Charger
Case
1 Clearomizer

$35.49

Makes you wonder how much $ the US dealers are making. This company also sells the $12 Vivi Nova kits for $3.50 lol

Good price for the body alone. It may be a version one though. As far as I know version 2 Vamos are sold with metal buttons unless colored are requested.
The charger and batteries are worthless, which is why they advertise EH IMRs on the same page. The pics at the top are EH IMR batteries. The batteries in the kit are those blue Li-ions that I would not use.

shamash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2010
Taichung, Taiwan
eGo Bamboo V2 VV/VW$43.50
Coupon Code: hc5 for orders over $100
Shipping is $14.50 for DHL

The price for shipping might go up a couple of bucks depending on what you add to the order to bring it over $100.00

I ordered $250.00 worth of stuff to get the free DHL shipping and 15% off, which brought the price of the SS Vamo down to $36.97. The current deal as of 01/04/2013 is $250 order gets free shipping and 5% off, which brings the price down to 41.32. Not quite as good as VaporBreak's deal, but definitely a site to watch, esp. if you are looking to get a bunch of stuff at one time.

Great thread idea BTW. :)

I want to add I just ordered from HC and you can use ecf08 or ecf8 for 8% off over 100$

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
While not as low as it was a couple of weeks ago, Vapor Break still has a low price on all 3 types.. Stainless Steel, Chrome and Black Chrome VAMO's.. $29.99 each You have to register to see the reduced price. Hopefully, it will still be that low next Thursday and I'll be ordering 2 of the SS's Wife has the chrome, I've the black chrome now and both are working great!!

VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV - VaporBreak

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know if this sale is still on, but Exhalevapors.com in Texas was having a 40% off sale.

VAMO Variable Volt/Watt APV V2

Price on screen is $70.99 less 40% with code: 40PercentOffECF = $42.59 "Shipped".

I received mine in 3 days. SS, V2, upgraded gold spring, metal buttons. This is the best price I have seen on SS V2 model.

PS: Vapor Break and Health Cabin are both in China, whereas Exhale Vapors is in Texas, with free shipping.

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I did exhale vapors as well. 3 days order to delivery in Ohio. It's also now $59.99 plus the 40percentoffecf coupon. <40 shipped from Texas!

But that is for the Chrome or Black Chrome. SS is $11.00 more less 40% = $42.59 shipped

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm really not picky from where they come from.. for 2 SS at $75 total with shipping and at my door in 5 days is still a great bargain!

The only reason I posted that they came from within the USA is that this is the Chinese New Year and shipping from China is "iffy". I have seen posts about Health Cabin and Vapor break shippments being held up by Chinese customs and taking over a month to arrive.
Just Saying my:2c: Thats all it is, probably not worth much if you got yours in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread