Small Error, Mark addresses it on a Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
I had a small error in my last order that I didn't even notice until today when I was looking through the list of items I'm to receive in another shipment. I email Mark on a Saturday afternoon thinking he would look at it Monday when he got to work and got a reply back right away from him stating he would remedy the error first thing on Monday. Now I have to ask...how many other companies in this business or any other business would be taking customer issue emails on a Saturday and replying back to remedy the issue? NONE!
I have to say thanks Mark and V4L for going above and beyond for your customers. You are greatly appreciated and your great service is noted.

Greg/LastOutlaw

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I had a small error in my last order that I didn't even notice until today when I was looking through the list of items I'm to receive in another shipment. I email Mark on a Saturday afternoon thinking he would look at it Monday when he got to work and got a reply back right away from him stating he would remedy the error first thing on Monday. Now I have to ask...how many other companies in this business or any other business would be taking customer issue emails on a Saturday and replying back to remedy the issue? NONE!
I have to say thanks Mark and V4L for going above and beyond for your customers. You are greatly appreciated and your great service is noted.

Greg/LastOutlaw

LOL Greg. You just never know when I'm going to get back to you. The truth is I TRY to answer all emails with 12 hours. This is not always the reality, but my goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I know this is an impossible goal, but we set our sights high.

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
Adren, I don't think so. Unless it is a large company that has people on staff to handle these issues for these specific days. I don't think I'm being excessive at all. Just stating how I feel about Mark's quick reply on a day I'm pretty sure is his day off to be spent with his family. I've read on a few other brand's forums where they can't get a reply at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread