Official PIF-Canada thread - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
The PIF thread: The concept here is that only Canadian ECF Verified members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives Canadian vapers a chance to try out new items they may other-wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find your “go to” vape. It is also part of the fun! However, this can get expensive as there are so many devices, accessories and liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try items that are not for you and for you to try out others as well.

Note: PIF-Canada members ship within Canada only. Members must have Verified status to participate.

Rules for the PIF thread.
1. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a transaction that goes wrong. Moderators will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.

2. If you post an offer, you may add to it or change it. However you can not withdraw the offer completely. Your offer is only withdrawn if someone makes a new offer and does not claim yours, but this is their choice.

3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for a while (a week?), then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he/she is not entitled to any previous offers. Change: We will be experimenting with allowing multiple offers to be presented simultaneously to increase the amount of PIF's in the pot, although only one offer can be accepted by any one member at a time.

4. Please keep discussions to a minimum in the PIF thread.

5. When you accept an offer it is up to you to contact the one that is offering it. Send them a PM with a copy of what the offer is so there is no mistaking what was on the table at the time and your information so they may mail it to you.

6. If you are caught taking advantage of the offers you will be dismissed from the group and not allowed to participate. What constitutes taking advantage?: Taking big offers and offering little back on a regular basis. We know that new members don’t have much and that is to be expected but it won’t take long to get a stash going and be able to offer more things back to the group.

7. If you do not want the whole offer, tell the person making the offer in the PM you send them with your info. It will stop confusion on the board.

8. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. A few minutes delay is ok, longer then 30 minutes to an hour is not.

9. If you are offering juice please label the bottle. Place all information on the bottle prior to sending (Supplier, Flavour, PG/VG ratio, Quantity etc.). All PIF bottles must have some form of label or accompanying note with them with such information. Do not offer juice over a year old, as it may not be safe for vaping.

10. Once you accept an offer and receive it, it is yours to do with as you please, with the exception of selling it for monetary gain.

11. Please try to mail your offers in a timely manner. If it is going to be more than a couple of days, please notify the person that is expecting it.

12. Please do not accept one offer right after another. Give other members a chance to accept something. Do not accept offers back to back. There are lot of us here, so please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.

13. Please do not PM a member unsolicited to ask for items because you have seen a member give in the past. This constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of ECF rules. Behaviour of this type will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

14. Offers can be anything e-cig related (and only e-cig related), with the exception of used cartomizers. They are not to be offered.

PIF-Canada is a new addition to an already great forum, so please understand that things may take a while to get going.

The most important Rule of all, have fun!

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
PIF

1-CE2 PV -650 mAh - brand new, never used, 1-battery & 1-tank only. I have fully changed this battery.
1-short eGo usb charger sorry, not in picture
1 -2.5 ohm atomizer. 1 -black drip tip. Both brand new, never used.

Jugheads Juicy H2O Melonz, VG, 18mg, -approximately 8ml. Watermelon isn't for me.
Jugheads Kreemy PB & Banana, VG, 24mg, 6ml, -missing a few drops. I'd rather eat peanut butter.
Jugheads Scrumtp. Apple Cinn, VG, 24mg, 7ml, unopened. Have more & have dropped my nic level.
All Jugheads juice is best before Nov/13 or fresher.

The following juices will be re-bottled into 10ml sizes, they are all 24mg and a PG/VG blend, I'm pretty sure they are all 70/30 as that is the blend I order if given the option. I have dropped my nic level, so I'm getting rid of them.
MLV -Maple Leaf Canadian Blend, mixed July 2/12
Juicy Clear -Holiday Spice, received April/12
Juicy Clear -Cranberry Cocktail, received June/12
Juicy Clear -Pineapple Pusher, received Aug/12

th_ECFPIFCanada003_zps8f8ae3d4-1_zpsbd74eb27.jpg

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Custom starter kit:

2 x 650mah eGo Passthrough batteries (like new, maybe used/charged once or twice at most)
2 x Pawn style drip tips (Black and White), brand new.
3 x CE3 Clearomizer w/syringe kit
1 x USB cable for charging from PC
1 x USB eGo battery connector cable
1 x eGo carrying case, new
1 x 10ml 8mg BlueMistVaping Robacco juice

This kit can be used by a current vaper, or can be picked up and then gifted to a new vaper.

Enjoy!

i-JRmH2ZL-M.jpg

Last edited:

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
To try out VV

1x Black full size Lava Tube, plastic end caps (used in rotation for a few months, normal wear.
2x 18650 batteries, 1 used in rotation for a few months, 1 brand new, never used.
1x Charger for 18650 batteries, single bay. If used, very little (I have a few of these)
1x Extreme Vision 3.5ml clearo, SR, blue LED, with replacement tip. -new & never used.
1x Smok chrome 4ml tank/DC carto, -new & never used.
1x Stardust short wick, new & unused.
1x Smok Mega DC carto -clear, new & unused.
1x 510-eGo adapter, new & unused.
1x black drip tip, new & unused
1x 2.5 ohm atomizer, new & unused.
1x Small eGo carry case.
Jugheads Butta Fingsz Juice, 24mg, approximately 15ml, best before Nov/13. I lowered my nic level.

NOTE if you know you hate this juice, I'll be willing to switch it with something else I have at 24mg strength, let me know.

ECF PIF Canada 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Offer pending

To try out VV

1x Black full size Lava Tube, plastic end caps (used in rotation for a few months, normal wear.
2x 18650 batteries, 1 used in rotation for a few months, 1 brand new, never used.
1x Charger for 18650 batteries, single bay. If used, very little (I have a few of these)
1x Extreme Vision 3.5ml clearo, SR, blue LED, with replacement tip. -new & never used.
1x Small eGo carry case.
Jugheads Butta Fingsz Juice, 24mg, approximately 15ml, best before Nov/13. I lowered my nic level.

NOTE if you know you hate this juice, I'll be willing to switch it with something else I have at 24mg strength, let me know.

View attachment 167284

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
PIF

1-CE2 PV -650 mAh - brand new, never used, 1-battery & 1-tank only. I have fully changed this battery.
1-short eGo usb charger sorry, not in picture
1 -2.5 ohm atomizer. 1 -black drip tip. Both brand new, never used.

Jugheads Juicy H2O Melonz, VG, 18mg, -approximately 8ml. Watermelon isn't for me.
Jugheads Kreemy PB & Banana, VG, 24mg, 6ml, -missing a few drops. I'd rather eat peanut butter.
Jugheads Scrumtp. Apple Cinn, VG, 24mg, 7ml, unopened. Have more & have dropped my nic level.
All Jugheads juice is best before Nov/13 or fresher.

The following juices will be re-bottled into 10ml sizes, they are all 24mg and a PG/VG blend, I'm pretty sure they are all 70/30 as that is the blend I order if given the option. I have dropped my nic level, so I'm getting rid of them.
MLV -Maple Leaf Canadian Blend, mixed July 2/12----No Longer Available
Juicy Clear -Holiday Spice, received April/12
Juicy Clear -Cranberry Cocktail, received June/12
Juicy Clear -Pineapple Pusher, received Aug/12

View attachment 166950
MLV Canadian Blend is removed from this offer

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
To try out VV

1x Small eGo carry case.

View attachment 167284

Well if i can i would like to ask for this

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
This is no longer available.

WolfeReign is taking it.

To try out VV

1x Small eGo carry case.

View attachment 167284

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
This is no longer available. WolfeReign is taking it.

As per the rules (yes Dusty i will follow them this time :p):

350/mAh Stealth Battery with usb charger (cycled a few times)

one purple ce5 stardust (has replaceable heads) with one 1.8ohm head inside (not used)

2013-02-0708-10-24934_zps2663d3eb.jpg

Cora Aorta

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Toronto
Hey Guys ... Waiting to get verified but just an FYI ...

I've got some juicy clear juices that arrived today and let's just say, I'm less than impressed. :(

That said, I know there are lots of fans of the brand out there ... (just not my taste) so - if you're interested, I'll be posting them here as soon as ECF verifies me.

Thanks all!

Cheers,
Cora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread