TFA - Juicy Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
:w00t: Are you kidding me!? My mouth is still watering.... Easily my lifetime vape. Mixed it at 13% with 3 drops of EM in a 80/20 PG/VG @18mg strength. 10ml batch. EM definitely has a far favorable snappy sweet taste to it over sucralose that goes perfectly with Juicy Fruit. If you love the gum, vaping it is even better.

Enjoy!

Peter

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Interesting thing.... Its not as strong this morning. Almost can't taste it at all? I've heard EM can blow your taste buds out if used in excess. But I only used 3 drops. I mix my EM by using 1/4 tsp of EM crystals to 10ml of PG. I'll have to look into this. Any ideas?

Peter

Edit: Its coming back in slowly now, the taste that is. Maybe its too early for my taste buds or is it the coffee I have in the AM? Nevermind...lol, must have been the coffee. Its back in all its glory.:facepalm:

Last edited:

ardvaark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Where did you hear that about EM? Please give me a link if you can remember, thanks!

I've been having a taste bud issue lately, and just mixed up and starting using some EM recently too, so maybe that's the source of my issue?

Sorry, I don't remember where. But it was here in these forums somewhere.

phdillard

Sep 19, 2013
scottsbluff, ne
I just mixed a batch of TFA Juicy Fruit about a week ago at 10% and it's been great. I wish I would have mixed it at a little higher concentration as I prefer a bit more sweetness than I'm getting at the 10%, but overall its been a good all day vape. Not overpowering, nor too weak, and it doesn't have a smell that makes the wife complain. It's definitely going on the reorder list.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
i've been mixing and vaping tfa juicy fruit for about 6 months now, exclusively. I mix it at about 40% juicy fruit and i just sprinkle some em crystals in with 60 mg 70-30% nicotine, 70 pg, 30vg. It seems everyone mixes this at a lower % but I don't get enough flavor unless I go that high.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Wow! 40%!

I've been obsessed with this flavor since day 1 of vaping. Honestly, it is what has kept me into vaping. My local B&M makes a killer JF vape in an 80/20pg mix and I've been obsessed with trying to replicate it to save a veritable fortune. It's impossible to find an agreed-upon popular recipe posted anywhere.

I know for a fact, however, the B&M uses FlavorWest JF which I have tried at 15%, and it turned out just "OK" mixed fresh. Not quite measuring up to the B&M's mix, but close. After a month of steeping, it really developed into a decent copy, but not quite there. I now have both EM and Sucralose added to the arsenal which I believe they use as well.

Picked up some TFA JF mix, and I'm gonna give it a shot at 18% with some EM. Just don't know what % to go with on the EM, and whether the addition of Sucralose will make it sickly-sweet. Trial and error, I guess?

The strange thing about EM, if you look into it, is that it IS the sole ingredient in "Cotton Candy" flavoring. The cotton candy bottle even says: EM Crystals and PG. My understanding is they mix it to 10%, thus it is the equivalent of buying the straight liquid EM or crystals, and diluting it yourself. Guess we'll see how it goes.

lucky123

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread