Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Drew, Angie and all of the Nhaler crew......

As I begin my 4th year of vaping I want to return the gratitude for the excellent customer service y'all have provided. Had it not been for Nhaler, I may never have found my allday juice which was crucial in my quest to quit the analogs. I read all the time that new vapers struggle with a pv/flavor/combination that will completely satisfy their needs. I was so fortunate to stumble into Nhaler.com and click on the juice selection that was a winner extraordinaire. I owe you much of the credit for kicking the nasty habit... Thank YOU!

I will settle in for one of those quiet nights of reflection but will be wishing all of my ECF family the best that life can bring for 2013!

glitter-graphics-happy-new-year-737669.gif

P.S Keepin' my powder dry! :D

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
In my next life l want to be a cat :)
Not contest related

Sent from my Galaxy S 3

Ya know Krusty, for a fella who wasn't gonna adopt those kitties you sure are in feline heaven. :) It puts a smile on my face to know they went to a home with so much love. Thanks for the warm fuzzies!

PS.......... Ya'll at Nhaler have room for 1 more submission or have I reached my limit? ;)

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
This is my final creation for this thread but was by far the most fun!
In case y'all can't tell, this is my favorite contest of the year.. ;)

I dislike how YouTube compresses the movies so be sure to watch at highest resolution you can.

I personally prefer to watch the much cleaner (and smaller kb's) Flash movie. Hopefully it is viewable here:

Nhaler Rocks World

Thanks Drew, Angie and Nhaler for the playtime. Y'all really do rock!

Thanks Tearose for the encouragement.... :)

Last edited:

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is my final creation for this thread but was by far the most fun!
In case y'all can't tell, this is my favorite contest of the year.. ;)

I dislike how YouTube compresses the movies so be sure to watch at highest resolution you can.

I personally prefer to watch the much cleaner (and smaller kb's) Flash movie. Hopefully it is viewable here:

Nhaler Rocks World

Thanks Drew, Angie and Nhaler for the playtime. Y'all really do rock!

Thanks Tearose for the encouragement.... :)

Very cool entry!!!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Ya know Krusty, for a fella who wasn't gonna adopt those kitties you sure are in feline heaven. :) It puts a smile on my face to know they went to a home with so much love. Thanks for the warm fuzzies!

PS.......... Ya'll at Nhaler have room for 1 more submission or have I reached my limit? ;)

Yep, I love them like crazy:)
And spoil them rotten too:)

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
And the winners & prizes are...

1st Place- CalamityJan- you win your choice of one of the following:

The Curve-(Not released for sale yet!)
The Vapros V1 Kit
The N-Vary Sidewinder (choose your color)

2nd Place- dragonlover- The N-Vary

3rd Place- Whodat2112- The E-Zip Kit (choose your flavor) & your choice of 2 sample bottles of E-liquid (choose your flavors)

All the winners please email dgliem00@gmail.com (2 zeros after dgliem) with your screen name, real name, address, a link to your product and choices if applicable.

Congratulations to all of the winners and Thank You all for your patronage and participation! Stay tuned for more fun stuff!

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
Just wanted to throw out that the Vapros v1 is having issues with some catching on fire/smoke while charging and they are starting to recall them. Not sure if all were aware but giving one away as a prize or even for sale may not be suggested currently :) Trying to look out for fellow vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread