Canadian Treasure Chest thread: Give or get freebies - Please read 1st post for Rules and Guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Note: Canadian Members only. Members must have Verified status to participate.

Rules for the Treasure Chest thread.
1. Only post items that you don't need and are willing to give away for free.

2. Once the item has been claimed you MUST edit your post to reflect as such. If you are unable to edit your post please contact a moderator to do so for you.

3. If you have questions about an item that someone is offering please PM the user. This keeps the thread free of general chit-chat and makes it easier to find the freebies.

4. You may offer as many items as you wish but please only accept offers at least 30 days apart. Free items are lovely but give everyone a chance to claim them.

This Treasure Chest is limited to Canadian members only. It is unfair to ask a member from Canada to pay shipping fees to other countries.

If a member from another country PM's you to ask for a Treasure Chest item, please contact a moderator or report the request.

Thank you and have fun!

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
The Particulars:

Flavor: American tobacco
Size: 10ml bottle from Flavor Crafters (normally $9).
Mixture: 70% PG / 30% VG
= - ~ 0% nicotine!!!!!!!! ~ - =
Originally purchased December 27th 2012
Expires November 2014
Personally used 1.2ml (to fill a 808 cart that got thrown out)

Reason for putting it here Long story short, i got it thinking it was going to be used by someone else, but turns out that was not the case. So seeing as i tried it and could not stand not getting a nicotine jolt i put it on the shelf wondering what to do with it, then thought i would offer it up.

2013-01-0602-01-28885_zps352a6fe5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Two Kanger T2 replace mouth pieces. Brand new, never used.

The first verisions had a tendency to separate where the metal ring connects with the cap, these fixed those problems.

This will get your Kangers back up and running.

View attachment 167401

Are these aluminum or just a gray plastic ? I might be interest to try those if they aluminum, but if they're plastic I should just break down a buy a pile, since I keep breaking the stupid things over tightening. :)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
The Particulars:

Flavor: American Tobacco
Size: 10ml bottle from Flavor Crafters (normally $9).
Mixture: 70% PG / 30% VG
= - ~ 0% nicotine!!!!!!!! ~ - =
Originally purchased December 27th 2012
Expires November 2014
Personally used 1.2ml (to fill a 808 cart that got thrown out)

Reason for putting it here Long story short, i got it thinking it was going to be used by someone else, but turns out that was not the case. So seeing as i tried it and could not stand not getting a nicotine jolt i put it on the shelf wondering what to do with it, then thought i would offer it up.

2013-01-0602-01-28885_zps352a6fe5.jpg

The Juice, she is gone :D

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Thread rules
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread