The Curve from Nhaler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Nhaler is proud to announce a new 100% USA made Advanced Personal Vaporizer.
The Body is made from Stainless Steel a with Brass end caps. The mod is fully mechanical Bottom Button, top vented for true venting, with a Lifetime warranty. The Curve works flawlessly with The Kick and was also designed with tank lovers in mind with an airflow top cap that has a floating center pin.
There will also be a top mounted cannister released shortly after that will carry a custom Board from Evolv will give the user Darwin like Power Regulation with the turn of a wheel. I will posting a short video here later to give a sneak peek for those interested. The prototypes of The Can are not completely ready but I do have a couple working mechanical prototypes that are being tested while we wait for parts.
I hope everyone else is as excited about this as I am! Thanks,
Drew

Last edited:

Moofaso

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
I'm right behind you
thumbs%2520up%2520happy%2520face.jpg

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Sorry folks...I will not have a vid until tomorrow unfortunately I got backed up here today and we hit a snafu on the assembly but we got it worked out and I will have pics and video tomorrow...I have a CASAA board meeting tonight or I would of had something...Its worth the wait!

Consider this post a legally binding contract. Breach the terms set forth, and you will hear from my legal counsel. :vapor:

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
So is The Can the part that's getting the DNA20D, or is it just an accessory to hold a Kick on an 18650 tube mod that allows you to continue using an 18650 + Kick?

Edit: It appears I may be legitimately insane. There was no mention of a 20D. But I still think Drew should make it happen! :vapor:

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually The Can has a custom board (more like THE DNA12)that will do 12ish watts for now...The DNA20 currently has a screen and still isnt REALLY totally available at the price and quantities I need to make it happen in a tube/canister type.
My personal opinion withe 20 watt option is that its more of a bragging point than a useful option. Don't get me wrong Im extremely excited about putting The DNA20 into a device and I will, but its more about the screen and the power efficiency of the board than it is being able to go to 20watts.
If you are running cartos or attys at 20 watts your not vaping anymore your SMOKING! Its too hot! Now there are those that will argue and say, "I vape at 13 to 15 watts because I use this or that cartos" but I will say its unnecessary and you haven't done your homework on available gear.
Again this is purely my opinion and experienced perception keeping battery performance and capabilities in mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread