Status
Not open for further replies.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I am vaping my Zenesis PVs all day for a while now. I keep other stuff around - just never reach for it. :blush:

I like Pluid a lot and Pharmboy's juice's - especially Southern Cross (Peach, pecan, bourbon, tobacco).

There are other great juices too - I hardly ever vape the same thing ALLLLL day, so the term "all day vape" escapes me. Who would WANT an all day vape when there are soooo many tasty flavors out there!!! :D :D

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Guess I haven't found an all day juice yet. I switch off at least 6 different flavors all during the day. One of them is unflavored. Right now I have a menthol/peppermint DIY mix, robacco menthol from BlueMist Vaping and cinnapear, StL Gooey Butter Cake and Holiday Cider from VAL all loaded up in CE3's.

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
I'm kinda boring. Just a standard ego with 2.4 stardust with my DIY mixed berry (cherry and blackberry) lately. When I need something different I tend to go to my DIY peaches and cream.

I've not been around lately since I can't even remember the last time I vaped a commercial juice. I've found that switching over to all VG DIY juices has really worked well for me! I kinda wish the DIY PIF thread was still around, as I'd like to try other's homemade juices!

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
I'm kinda boring. Just a standard ego with 2.4 stardust with my DIY mixed berry (cherry and blackberry) lately. When I need something different I tend to go to my DIY peaches and cream.

I've not been around lately since I can't even remember the last time I vaped a commercial juice. I've found that switching over to all VG DIY juices has really worked well for me! I kinda wish the DIY PIF thread was still around, as I'd like to try other's homemade juices!

Actually you can use PIF for DIY - just make sure the post is clearly marked as DIY :)

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA

Wren - you ARE permitted to trade 5 ml bottles of DIY flavorings in the sample swaps thread :) Just make sure it's clearly marked that you're trading DIY :)

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
Wren - you ARE permitted to trade 5 ml bottles of DIY flavorings in the sample swaps thread :) Just make sure it's clearly marked that you're trading DIY :)

Ooh, actually that's really good to know, I think I may have to go through my box when I get home and post up some of my less used flavors!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
AVE Hype or Ahlusion Pink Label.......on one precise or another

^Hello to YOU! :D

I'm vaping my own DIY Peach and have been for months now. I got the mix to my idea of perfect and I can't put it down! Mixed up some Horchata the other night and I'm enjoying that too as a sweet treat type of "once in while" vape. I'll drip some in my IGO-L and get my sweets fix. :)

I use the IGO-L dripping atomizers on a Vamo or my P18 and I have one on my Vapecore top feeder as well. Really love that atty! The tanks I prefer right now are the larger Vivi Nova tanks. I always have one of those on one of my Vamo mods and the V1 Nova works great on my P18. :)

Doglips

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Cocoa Fl
at work, I use an Omega with a 18650 battery, a mega cart or 3ml DCT tank with a 1.8 ohm cart. I cant seem to get away from peppermint 75% of the time or Orange citrus 25% try other flavors but keep going back to it. I DIY it, around 28 mg of nicotine and the juice is at 20% so very strong taste. At home I prefer the vamo with a vivi nova or 6ml tank with a 2 to 3 ohm cart and vape around 10 watts with the same juice...but that extra power makes it really smacks me around...but I seem to like it.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Diy vanilla tobacco for almost two years, the vanilla is the far stronger component.

Vananaberry (sweet fruit mix) and a few other diy mainly for passing along Probably do a few batches of bakery blend things soon, for kicks.

VV Grand bottom feeder for all day use, VV buzz pro for more rough and tumble activities.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
My DIY Pomegranate Ice Cuban Cigar (24mg 32PG 68VG) in a Phoenix rebuildable (100% organic cotton wick/32AWG Nichrome coil coming in at 1.5Ω) with my Innokin Itaste @ 4.5 volts.

It's a sweet, hot, icy cool fruity tobacco with a throater that almost makes you think you are going to cough, but is so smooth you just smile and say " Yeah baybee, that's my lil' huckleberrry!"

The clouds of billowing vapor are immense, and every once in a while I get a reminiscent yet not unpleasant waft of good tobacco smell on my "womb broom". It's very nice.

This girl I know just begged me to try it and this was the effect:

tumblr_m0525k8ZjQ1ql08jto6_250_zps80d06fb3.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread