Vaped For The First Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Fraser Valley, BC
Got my kit today, charged the battery, spent some time struggling with the push buttons.....(Okay. Push fast five times, white light flashes twice. Push fast five times, pale blue light flashes three times....repeat while swearing. Consider bursting into tears, but instead mix a drink like a grown up, swill it like a sailor, calm down, start again from scratch. Achieve vapor.)

I was shocked at how much it looks like smoke, and how satisfying it was to inhale. it tasted good, it's Maple Leaf After Eight Thin Mints.

Can it be this easy?

Echo7

Jan 11, 2013
Moore, Oklahoma
It can be so easy but oh-so-expencive if you fall into the hi-fi side of the vaping where you need to try everything out there :D

Agreed..Waiting on my eVic to arrive in the mail as we speak. The only thing that helps is my wife is content with the 650 twists we started with and is in love with three flavors. So we save a little in the vaping to analog costs department. I imagine once I get content with a mod/tank combo and have tried every flavor out there we will save alot more money.

brhollifield

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hampton Roads Virginia
Got my kit today, charged the battery, spent some time struggling with the push buttons.....(Okay. Push fast five times, white light flashes twice. Push fast five times, pale blue light flashes three times....repeat while swearing. Consider bursting into tears, but instead mix a drink like a grown up, swill it like a sailor, calm down, start again from scratch. Achieve vapor.)

I was shocked at how much it looks like smoke, and how satisfying it was to inhale. it tasted good, it's Maple Leaf After Eight Thin Mints.

Can it be this easy?

Ha ha! Welcome aboard and just think, you are only on your first juice! There are hundreds out there!

supergerbil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Elk Grove, CA
I dident even want to stop smoking. I loved smoking

Same here. I loved the analogs but for me the noticeable smokers cough was starting to wear on me. So I switched to vaping and didnt look back.

Congrats to the OP and everyone else who has been able to put down the analogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread