Status
Not open for further replies.

Azphat12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Coolidge, Arizona, United States
I picked up a 30ml of TFA Ry4

I really need a good recipe to use this...
I have mixed up just a little.... and the flavor is just mediocre.

Today hopefully I can place an order for a few more TFA flavorings..so need help in which I should get to add with the RY4.
Ive heard Cotton Candy, Menthol, Vanilla....etc etc etc...

Just need a good recipe to use this. I am only going to buy TFA flavorings, so please keep that in mind.
If anyone has a good everyday vape using TFA flavors, please please let me know. %'s if possible, so I can replicate it.

Also, I do like a powerful flavor. So far all my efforts I am only getting a hint of flavor.
Ive used this in a Vivi Nova, and a AGA-T genesis.... taste is a little better in the genesis, but not much.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I haven't used the standard RY4, but I have been playing with the Double RY4 from TFA.

My recipe for it so far is:
10% DRY4
1% EM
0.3% Acetyl Pyrazine
1 drop white vinegar per 5ml​

Needs a few days of steeping for the AP flavor to "calm down" and about a week total to be a decent vape. Another week and it really shines.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
That little of a percentage? In my last batch I did 15% RY4 by itself... and it wasnt that overpowering...
Or did I actually overdue it? I read that with some flavors....too much actually causes it to weaken.
When I first started DIY. I thought TPA flavors were ruled at 15% or higher. I slowly realized that all flavorings vary in strengths. I have not exceeded 5% on any mixes in over a year now. When I vape high flavoring, it burns my tongue. Is this due from my taste buds growing back from qutting smoking? I don't know. All I can say is start low, and let it steep. Then add more if needed. I've wasted tons of juice by over flavoring because of my lack of patience.

Azphat12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2012
Coolidge, Arizona, United States
It seems that most recipes are adding Caramel....so I will get some of that.
I also like Vanilla.... so I might try that also.

If I use this route...

10% Ry4
3% Caramel
2% Bvarian Cream

I think I can substitute the Bavarian Cream for Vanilla.... 15% total flavoring is usually where I end up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread