Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Ok so for a long time we said we would not go the Variable Voltage route as it was too advanced. But it seems to now have become an intermediate device and something we should be offering. So now we will be :thumbs:

Comming this week: The VOLT Spinner! allows you to adjust voltage output from 3.3v ~ 4.8v by spinning the knurled dial at the bottom. Optimun setting for ALL VOLT products is 3.6-3.8 VOLTS. However this will allow you to have more control over your vapor output. Higher Voltages will increase vapor production and increase the tempature of the vapor (CAUTION: can lead to dry hits and burnt taste with VOLT products). Lower Voltages will decrease vapor output and make the vapor cooler.

They will be available in Manual ONLY (autos are in the testing phase and may be an option in the future).
They will be available in 650, 900 and 1300 MAH.
They will be available in the VOLT colors with the smooth rubber finishes.

Threading is 100% compatible with the VOLT lineup (has inner and outer threading).

Limited quantities until March.

These will NOT have the passthrough option the X2 has....and charges will need to be purchased seperately!

Colors offered:
Rainbow
Silver/chrome
black
white
blue
green
purple
copper

(sky blue, orange, yellow, neon green, red and raspberry comming in March)

They basically look the same as the X2 without the removable bottom cap.

Price to be released day of sale*

Last edited:

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
As Peter Griffin would say.... FREAKIN SWEET! I was just about to start a thread asking if anyone knew a good vv batt that works with SI products without an adapter. Looks like you answered before I asked! I've discovered that CE3s and X2 Clearos work best for me. However my X2 batt is too "hot" for the CE3s and burns some of my juices, but isn't "hot" enough for my Clearos and I don't get as much vapor... I already have my credit card in hand lol...

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
there is no charging port on the bottom...there is no passthough option....they will screw into a charger from the top...it is a special charger just for the spinner that will be sold seperately.... the bottom is silver and is what you spinn to get the voltage.

The X2 spinner will not have the endcap. So the charging usb port on the bottom will be exposed?

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
ya know.. I didn't even know I wanted a VV battery (which I just mis typed as Vatery) but but.. if it makes the T3 vapor warm.. and there's rainbow-- I'm in! ooooooo and since it's not a passthru.. does it have a snazzy LED on the end for when in use? I'm old but I still like lights and sparkly things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread