Anyone from Maryland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Marylanders

I've been to VapeDojo in Ellicott City a couple times now. They are fairly new, they were running out of room in there house and opened the store to support their website. First time went to check the store out and second time took my sister to get her into vaping. They have some descent juices and let you try all of them at the store. Both experience were excellent, good prices, good products and always freindly. Also, if you refer a friend after your first visit they will give you a free 10ml of juice. If you venture out there tell them Mike from the eastern shore sent you.

I haven't really seen any other people vaping out on the eastern shore MD except Rick from VaporAlley.com, he is based out of Easton. I've heard rumors of a store in Delaware somewhere around Newark - DelawareVapor.
Still getting used to the odd stare or the double take in the rear view mirror by the person in the car in front of me when vaping in the car.

WombatNipples

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maryland
plus.google.com
Hey Marylanders

I've been to VapeDojo in Ellicott City a couple times now. They are fairly new, they were running out of room in there house and opened the store to support their website. First time went to check the store out and second time took my sister to get her into vaping. They have some descent juices and let you try all of them at the store. Both experience were excellent, good prices, good products and always freindly. Also, if you refer a friend after your first visit they will give you a free 10ml of juice. If you venture out there tell them Mike from the eastern shore sent you.

I haven't really seen any other people vaping out on the eastern shore MD except Rick from VaporAlley.com, he is based out of Easton. I've heard rumors of a store in Delaware somewhere around Newark - DelawareVapor.
Still getting used to the odd stare or the double take in the rear view mirror by the person in the car in front of me when vaping in the car.

I'm on the shore. There's a small B&M in Kent Island that makes some pretty good juice. Not much of anything hardware wise unless you want a Chinese stick battery with a sparkle lol. Talk to John he'll hook you up. Tell him Daniel sent you. There's a place call the vape lounge in bel aire that looks pretty cool. Anyone been there?

Not sent from an Apple product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread