anyone get itchy if they vape too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
MN
well.. based on the info you have provided.. I'd say you wont be dehydrated. I would put the blame elsewhere, considering the fight we have with the fda with all this. we cannot afford to give them any new ideas on the demise of ecigs. If nicotine did this, you would see a disclaimer on side of a box of smokes.
Or stop vaping for a bit to see if you stop itch?

KillTheNoise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
Richmond, VA
You could be slightly allergic to either PG or VG...this happens with some people. Just keep a close eye on it, try a 100% vg type juice to determine if the PG could be affecting you in that way. I don't know much about the allergen sides to these, but if you ask around (or do a search) i'm sure you could find more info about it on this forum.

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
Sort of reminds me of the little sores I got from vaping, still tinkering with the mix to totally rid myself of them, but it wound up being too much PG in my new tank/carto combo. Love the PG flavors, hate the effect of too much though.

I have had an itchy rash on my left forearm since I give up analogs and started vaping.

My lungs are cleaner and my heart rate has gone down and I have saved a heap of money and i dont smell any more and the wife is a lot happier!

Did I say I had an itchy arm? :)

Den

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
Sort of reminds me of the little sores I got from vaping, still tinkering with the mix to totally rid myself of them, but it wound up being too much PG in my new tank/carto combo. Love the PG flavors, hate the effect of too much though.

Using 80pg 20vg but cut back my nic level and its gone!

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
too much PG sets my throat on fire, reminds me of my childhood when I got Tonsolitis every stinking year!!
too much PG in my juice makes me itch. I cannot exceed 50% or I get hives and sometimes, my lips will swell and tingle.

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread