Banana Cream Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbox13

Dec 31, 2012
Utah
Hi all, this will be my first recipe posted, I hope you enjoy it, as much as I have. It's kind of rich, but then so is a good banana cream pie right?

I use a VG based 150 mg nic solution that I cut down to 15mg. Here are the amounts and percentages that i used in my mix.

In a 10ml amber GLASS bottle I added in the following order:

1.0ml (10%) 150mg nic VG from ecx (was ordered as 100mg and I got a 50mg bonus)
3.2ml (32%) PG
4.0ml (40%) VG
0.7ml (7%) Capella Banana
0.7ml (7%) TFA Graham Cracker Crust
0.4ml (4%) Capella Vanilla Custard

I then add on top of that:

5 drops of ethyl maltol in PGA
4 drops of vape Wizard from FlavorArt
2 drops of acetyl pyrazine

Put the top on, shake well. Put in a hot water bath for EXACTLY 5-15 minutes :confused:, shaking a couple times while it's in there. Let is sit for roughly 12 hours, then vape.

I am currently vaping it on an eVic, set on 6w output, with a 2.4 ohm Vision 2.0 knock off from DiscountVapers.com. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as i do. It's not an all day vape, as it is very rich, but it is a good desert vape IMO.

BTW, thanks to all of you guys for the info I have garnered over the last few weeks, of research into DIY. You have all helped tremendously.

redbox13

Dec 31, 2012
Utah
It's labeled as 100mg, but when I run a test on it, it is actually 150mg. :), sorry for the confusion. I figure that since I am blending it anyway, I get to use less nic base, because it's stronger. So for the same money I get 50% more nicotine. That's a bonus where I come from, and am happy for it, I am also glad that I got the nicotine test kit, or I would be vaping at 22mg when I want to vape at 15mg.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
It's labeled as 100mg, but when I run a test on it, it is actually 150mg.

shock.gif
PLEASE tell me the vendor you purchased this nic from!

redbox13

Dec 31, 2012
Utah
I hope that you reported the discrepancy to the vendor?

You may consider it a gift, but how about somebody who didn't test it and thinks they've cut it to 36mg, but it's really at 54mg.

ETA: This really is a serious matter. Please report this nic issue to the vendor ASAP.

Someone reported it to them, and they messaged me, and we are in the process of an exchange. Concerns addressed!!!

To Iffy: It's in my post, you just have to look harder. But I'm with you on the sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread