Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
A 2.5ohm coil is a 2.5 ohm coil. A 2.5 ohm coil in a 2.5ohm cartomizer is going to vaporize juice just like a 2.5ohm coil in a RBA. I recommend around 4 to 4.5 volts with a 2.5 ohm anything.

Do you use your SB with a Kick or do you use it with the 3.7v or 6v batteries? I'm interested. I use my Provari more than any of my other mods but i'm thinking about getting a kicked SB. Why do you like it more than yo Provari?

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
A 2.5ohm coil is a 2.5 ohm coil. A 2.5 ohm coil in a 2.5ohm cartomizer is going to vaporize juice just like a 2.5ohm coil in a RBA. I recommend around 4 to 4.5 volts with a 2.5 ohm anything.

Do you use your SB with a Kick or do you use it with the 3.7v or 6v batteries? I'm interested. I use my Provari more than any of my other mods but i'm thinking about getting a kicked SB. Why do you like it more than yo Provari?

Yeah I've learned the wick and coil game pretty quick. I'm running a .9 ohm coil at 3.7 I have a kick but I don't use it.

I like my SB better bc you can't hurt it. My profession is kinda rough so I can't risk ruining a provari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KalThaxx

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2012
Cleveland
Yeah I've learned the wick and coil game pretty quick. I'm running a .9 ohm coil at 3.7 I have a kick but I don't use it.

I like my SB better bc you can't hurt it. My profession is kinda rough so I can't risk ruining a provari.

I bought a kicked silver bullet, but with these rbas(I have dud, aga t, and Phoenix) I have started using sub 1.2 ohm with 3.7v. I am preparing myself to get into fully mech mods. I will all ways love the SB.

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA
I bought a kicked silver bullet, but with these rbas(I have dud, aga t, and Phoenix) I have started using sub 1.2 ohm with 3.7v. I am preparing myself to get into fully mech mods. I will all ways love the SB.

Yeah the SB was my first mod (i think) and will always have a place in my hand! Lol.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've got both a Silver Bullet and a Provari. I just received my first rebuildable, the newest version AGA Tiamat Plus with glass tank.

Since I've had the Provari for about five months, the Silver Bullet has been resting in backup status. I'm thinking of putting the AGA on the Bullet to resurrect it's usefulness.

I've yet to tinker with the AGA. I'm still gathering supplies that I need, like a minature torch to oxidize the mesh and wire.

Last edited:

TattooedSkin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
Las Vegas
I use a lot of rebuildables and the voltage setting isn't quite like a carto. I use a Z-atty Pro on my provari and with a 1.3 coil I vape it at 5.0v, your wick will determine your voltage. If you prefer a solid mesh wick it most likely wont wick fast enough to ram up the volts. I prefer straw type mesh wicks (hollow) and if I run lower volts, it over wicks and makes a mess.

With a rebuildables you only limited by you. I would highly suggest to try different setups and you will be amazed at where you end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread