Clearomizer vs atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolutionx

Jan 2, 2013
Philadelphia
I had the Tornado-T cone attys and just switched to the kanger T3...the difference between the kanger and the cones is huge. The attys were fine the first couple days but progressively became terrible. Even with cleaning everyday the attys became flavorless and the vapor production got foggy and weak, which is the reason I got the kanger. The cones were convenient but not as convenient as the kanger due to them only having a 1ml tank. They make a larger 2ml tank but most clearos are that size or bigger. Also, the atty tanks do get messy everytime you refill...not extremely messy but you do need to wipe the tops and sides from condensation. I don't really see an advantage to the atty but thats just my experience and I am a newbie to vaping so perhaps there are other options that work much better than what I had. This kanger is amazing and on a whole other level compared. IMO of course.

m4sterch3f

Dec 13, 2012
Florida
bought an ecab back in december so far been liking the atty. Minor inconvenience if you let the tanks get too low you get a burnt taste. Sometimes happen when still liquid in tank. I guess its from maybe the atty getting clogged up? I have not tried a clearomizer only the cartos on my other auto sdkeyring but as long as you have your juice with you its a matter of filling up the tank which takes only a couple seconds.

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
bought an ecab back in december so far been liking the atty. Minor inconvenience if you let the tanks get too low you get a burnt taste. Sometimes happen when still liquid in tank. I guess its from maybe the atty getting clogged up? I have not tried a clearomizer only the cartos on my other auto sdkeyring but as long as you have your juice with you its a matter of filling up the tank which takes only a couple seconds.

m4sterch3f, you really should try a vivi nova or a CE5 clearomizer. I think you will be amazed by the additional flavor you get. And once you decide to upgrade -- get a variable voltage battery. The Twists are great and are not much more than a non-vv battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread